An Apple And A Bicycle

The photo on the side is Jasmine and Elena x

We finished our assignment and had thirty minutes left of class and the four of us were talking and getting to know each other. I would say five but Axel just stayed quiet the whole time and giving me a few death glares? What the hell. I just ignored him after he mean mugged me for the third time and continued talking to the other people who decided to not act fucking weird.

The class was finally over and then came 3rd period. When the bell rang me and Jasmine went to the next class since we were the only ones who shared third period. Sadly yet luckily no ones likes sitting next to Jazzy, except for myself. So.. yay. More curly haired wierdo for me.

About 8 minutes later Amber entered the room draped around some blonde jock.

After she noticed me she let go of him ''Uhh yeah thanks for walking me to class. If you didn't AXEL would have probably hit on me or tried to hit on me again." She said putting emphasis on his name. The blonde guy gave her a 'What the hell are you talking about' look.

Amber sat by me and I could hear Jasmine shift in her seat by my left. "So you are Axels new friend, right?'' She said. "Umm no not really.." Her tensed shoulders seemed to relax a bit. "Right. Uhh I'm A-" "Yeah I know who you are. We met in first period. I sat right next to you. We introduced ourselves. You gave me you're pencil that I currently have in my hand right now. And you kept staring across me, just to look at AXEL." I said putting emphasis exactly like she did. Her face looked so dumbfounded as I tried my hardest not to laugh. Jasmine on the other hand kept snickering. Even the blonde jock a few seats away started snickering too.

"Oh yeah you're Eleanor!" She said looking too confident in her remark. "Elena." Her smile dropped and she looked around the classroom for a few seconds and then got up and sat at the other side of the room.

-Axels POV-

But what's the point of breathing if somebody already tells you the difference between an apple and a bicycle? If I bite a bicycle and ride an apple, then I'll know the difference. "Axel. Axel, you listening to me?" Paul said looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Of course." "Then what did I just say." He asked folding his arms. "I wonder what Elena thinks of me." He sighed. "You and that bloody old girl Elena, I swear you've got a bug up your ass about her." I glared at him but before I opened my mouth he said. "Don't deny it. I'm pretty sure everyone saw your glares you kept shooting at her. Why don't you like her? She seems nice." That's exactly why.

*********

Elena's POV

School had finally ended for the day and everyone was just excited to go home, except me. I had a rather interesting day and I didn't want it to end just yet.

As if Jasmine read my mind she suggested we all walk around town for and go to their favorite place to hang out and buy chili cheese fries and ice cream and stuff like that. We all agreed and started towards the seven minute walk. Which to me actually felt like Seven Years, Bitch.

As soon as the little shack was in sight Thomas and Paul ran towards, racing each other knowing that they stop selling root beer floats at 3:00, whereas it was 2:58. Jasmine giggled at Thomas when he made it first and stuck his tongue out and Paul flipped him off.

*******

After everyone got their food we all started talking and asking me random questions trying to understand me a bit more. Axel however didn't say anything the whole time and just kept quiet to himself. "Anyways, Elena, I don't recall you answering my question earlier today," Paul smiled smugly. Jasmine rolled her eyes and Thomas chuckled. "Do you or do you not have a boyfriend?" He finished looking rather pleased with himself. I didn't mind actually. "No, not really my area." I said, Jasmine gave me a blank look. "Oh, well, Girlfriend then?" I squinted my eyes at her not sure if she was asking or asking. "Look, Jasmine I'm flattered but no I just don't do relationships.I consider myself married to my music." A look of shock covers her face as she stammers. "N-no, no no no. No I wasn't, I-I didnt- I'm just saying it's all alright." I furrow my eyebrows at her and tilt my head. She blushes a deep red. Paul is just snickering at her embarrassment and she punches his arm.

*********

"Well this was a rather odd and particularly interesting day." I say as we throw away our trash everyone nods in agreement. "Right," Jasmine starts. "This was great we should do this more often, yeah?" Everyone agreed on Tuesdays and Thursday to come here. "Okay, Axel let's head home." Paul says as they start heading towards the school where they say they left their truck. Jasmine and Thomas starting walking together in a different direction since they're neighbors and I start to walk home by myself when I feel my pocket buzzing to see it's my dad. I groan and answer, not really bothering to change my attitude. "Ya?" I say into the phone nonchalantly. "Don't 'yah' me Elena, where the hell are you? You're supposed to be home an hour ago." He says annoyed and a little pissed off.
"I know I was .... chatting.." I said not really sure what happened. "You chatting?" He scoffed. "Get home know or I swear-"
"Yeah, yeah. I'm on my way home now."
He laughed dryly. "Chatting?"
"Right never attempting that again."
I hang up and head on my direction 'home'.