Ch. 16

I was speechless. How? Well I'm not to sure actually I didn't even do anything. But yet there he was, my baby brother, the person that I swore to protect. I'm not to sure that I completed that though. As soon as I saw him I felt guilty and I didn't know why, well I guess I kinda knew. It was because I had all that time with him and I was in my own head and in my own thoughts. If I could go back and fix that then i would in a blink of an eye.

"Who was it?" My aunts voice got me out of my head and into reality. "Oh nobody I guess I just thought i heard someone talking but I guess it was nobody" My brother said quietly, almost whispering. "Listen, I know that its hard without your sister but you need to be strong okay? Its going to be hard and I'm not going to deny that but just know that I am here for you okay? I will always be here for you. Your sister wouldn't have wanted you to be sad." My aunt told my brother kneeling down to look up to him. She hugged him soon after she finished talking. I felt my eyes getting watery and the tears were threatening to fall onto my cheeks which I didn't want. I also kneel down to get to their level. "She is right I don't want you to be sad. I want my death to only make you stronger because you are one of the strongest people that I knew and I want you to know that okay? no matter what anybody says about you ignore them, they are just saying those things because it makes them feel better for some weird reason but just so you know they will never get even close to how you strong you are now. You are my prince and you will always be okay? I love you. You probably cant even hear me and I am just saying this at the wrong moment when nobody can hear me and I'm sorry about that. I really am. and I really truly, deeply love you."

I looked down as a tear escaped my eye and feel to the floor.  After a few moments of silence I heard a faint 'thank you'. I looked up to see my brother looking straight at me like how he usually did as if he was looking straight into my soul which now i knew that he actually was. He could have just been talking to my aunt and saying thank you to her encouraging words but to me it didn't seem like it, it seemed as if he really did hear me and he was actually talking and looking at me. More tears fell, but this time they were tears of joy. I was actually happy. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to be happy and to feel the swirling feeling in the pit of your stomach and how your cheeks ached from smiling to much.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up at Dylan. He was smiling at me and I smiled back. "I'm sorry but we have to go now." He said in a soothing voice. "Its fine I'm happy now" I got up and walked to the street I looked back one more time to see my aunt going inside with my brother soon after like a lost puppy, he looked back and smiled at me and he walked inside and closed the door. "I love you baby brother."

The rest of it was a blur. As if it was all a dream or a memory...but if it was then it was the best memory or dream that anyone could ask for and I was happy with that.

The End 

I'm done with this book finally after 50 million decades but whatever haha..

If anyone has any ideas for a book please tell me cause its going to take me a while to come up with another one so yeah I could use some of your guys help

I want to ty if you made it to the end of my book because that means that I didn't bore you to death...yet...hehe

Well goodbye until the next book and have an awesome day!! LY!

-10thatgirl