Confession.

During school people were looking at you weirdly. You didn't let it bother you though.

"These people think that your dating Jhope, huh?" said Tae. 

"Mhm. But that's a mistake. I mean, I hardly know the guy." you said opening your locker.

"Well, I heard that he has a roommate." said Tae. Your eyes widened. 

"Is that so?" 

"Yep!" said Tae. Then Tae's eyes widened.

"Something wrong, Tae?" 

"Aiya! I just remembered, I had to do something."

"Hah. Go, I could walk home myself." 

"Thanks, ___. I'll text you later." 

"Mhm!" you said. Tae was gone now. As you closed your locker. Jimin came up to you. 

"Hey~" 

"...Jimin?..Oh, hi." you said. He grabbed you and went to a room.

"Jimin! Let me go!"

Jimin slammed you on the wall. You groaned. 

"Wh-What are you doing.." you said. Jimin smirked.

"Your so hot, ___." said Jimin about to go to your neck. 

"Jimin! Stop it!" you said trying to push away.

"Oh come on. No one will hear us." said Jimin running his hand up your skirt. 

"Jimin! Stop!" you said. Someone opened the door. It was Jhope. 

"Jhope..." you whispered. 

"Oh look.. Mr. Jhope is coming to the rescue." said Jimin. Jhope looked at you. 

"___. Let's go." he said. Just you were about to walk to Jhope. Jimin slammed you. 

"I don't think so. I was just about to have my fun." he said. 

"Your fun is now over, Jimin. Let her go." said Jhope. Jimin smiled then slapped you. As Jhope was about to get you, Jimin punched Jhope. Jimin and Jhope were now fighting. Hard punches, slamming each other on the wall. You thought 'Jhope..how did he know I was here?' As you were holding your face. You got up and broke the fight. 

"Stop it both of you! Jhope! Let's go!" you said. Jhope followed. You went back into the room and slapped Jimin hard. 

"Fuck you." you said then stormed out of the room. Jhope was trying to catch up to you. 

"___! ___! ___! Hey, wait up!" he said. He was now next to you. 

"What." you said. 

"Just..let's stop here." he said. You both stopped. Jhope cupped your face. 

"Are you okay?" he said. You looked away. 

"I'm fine.."you said.

"___...We should ice that." he said. You looked at Jhope. Bruise and lip was bleeding. Looked like he needed more help. 

"Jhope..your face." 

"I'm fine. I'm worried about you that's all." he said. 

"Jhope...how did you know i was in there with Park Jimin..." you said.

"I was just walking on the hallways an i heard you voice..I was..I was worried about you so that's when I came in the room." said Jhope.

"Why would you be worried about me?" you said. 

Jhope was silent. He let go of your face. 

"Jhope..why would you be worried about me.." you said. Jhope looked at you. Then kissed you on the lips. He pulled away. 

"Because...ever since we..well..I moved in..I..I kinda..had feelings for you.." he said. Your eyes widened. Jhope held your hand. 

"Lets go home." he said.