At the wedding

Hermione's pov :

I had told Ginny everything that had happened between Draco and me that day and she we shocked. Today was his wedding and I had to go to attend it. I had a weird feeling in my heart telling me not to go but then I decided I won't stay for the entire wedding I'll just meet Astoria and Draco my final goodbye and never ever see them again especially Draco. I reached there and home and went to meet Astoria.
" Hey. I just wanted to say goodbye before going."
" You can't leave now the wedding has not even began." Astoria said.
" I need to go and plan another wedding so I need to leave now." I lied.
" Ok. I hope to see you soon and thanks for everything."
" Bye" I said and went to Draco. When I reached I saw him and Blaise sitting and drinking fire whisky and talking I went and said " Zabini can you give us some time I need to talk to Malfoy."
" Sure." Zabini said and left.
" I just wanted to say bye as I was leaving and say that you will never see me again. I know you love Astoria and that one kiss meant nothing. Bye." I said.
" Hermione wait. I love you. I never told you this but I love you ever since 4th year I have been in love with you. I know I have to marry Astoria but I need to give you something." He went to his closet and removed some letter's and said
" I have meant to give you these since 4th year. Can I kiss you for one last time." I couldn't stop my tears anymore I cried and said " Ok." He kissed me. We pulled back as we were breathless. " Goodbye, Draco."

I went to my apartment and began to read his letter's. He loved me a lot I could feel it by the way he had written the letter's. I had to stop him from marring Astoria and making a wrong decision again.

I went to there wedding and he was about to say I do. I stopped. Maybe I shouldn't stop him. He said " I don't" I was stunned. He said to Astoria " I can't marry you Astoria. I can't make a wrong choice and hurt and my first and true love again. I love Hermione Granger not you." He looked around searching for me. I came out from behind of the pillar. He saw me came to me and said " I love you and only you, Hermione."
" Draco I need to tell you something too." Astoria said.
" I love Theodore Notts not you and thanks for not letting me make the wrong decision in my life." Astoria said.