-Final pt. 3-

Morning has come, Girls are filling the room. Noticing, One of the members are missing.
"Okay, now where the hell is that squirrel?" Jihyo annoyingly said crossing her arms.

Tzuyu slowly raises her hands. 
"I don't know where Sana eonnie is, but she left this box with 7 letters."
Tzuyu showed them the box. Each members except Mina gets the letter that is named after them. Mina tries to find hers but it's nowhere to be seen. She frowned, thinking Sana is mad at her that she didn't write her a letter. Suddenly, Mina heard the doorbell ring,  causing her to stand up and open the front door.

"Hello? Is this Mina?"
"Yes, it's me"
"Here, A pretty lady sent this box and letter for you. She also said that read the letter first before you open the little velvet box. Please sign here"
The mail man gave Mina the letter and little velvet box, reaching his borad thing to Mina and point to where she would sign.
She neatly signed the paper, the mailman left, making her close the front door. Mina stared at the white envelope as she shakily open it. 

Dear My Princess Minari,

I'm sorry if i annoy you sometimes my princess. I should have let you write. Mina i went back to Japan to move on. The harsh words you threw at me are still attached on my heart. Mina, how bad am i to you? How bad am i to you to think that I'm cheating on you?. Please tell the members that I'm fine. 
Well, Are you holding the velvet box? Open it first and continue reading....

Mina opened the box slowly, revealing a pretty crystal clear ring, handcrafted. Mina's mouth was hang deeply to the ground. The ring is beautiful, and it must be expensive, Mina thought. Mina continued to read the letter

.....That ring, i bought it. Yesterday was our anniversary. I was going to propose to you Minari, but we fought. Mina.... When we fought at our anniversary, my heart broke. You didn't even remember. Mina, i will be back soon. I just need to move on. I love you my princess, i hope you find a better lover than this squirrel. Be safe and remember, i will always be here for you.

Your ex lover,
Minatozaki Sana

Mina almost collapsed, her feet wen jelly, she felt weak. Tears are falling slowly to her brown eyes to her rosey cheeks. Oh how badly have she hurt her lover, Mina glance again at the beautiful ring. She wear it, whispering "I do.." 

~~~||~~~0~~~||~~~

3 months have passed, Mina became worst. She doesn't eat nor sleep, She looks like a zombie, her hair was messy, red eyes came from all the crying. Nayeon suddenly called all of the members to go to the living room.

"Guys! Mr & Mrs. Minatozaki is calling!"

Mina went there as fast as she could. This is the first time in 3 months she have heard a news about Sana. Nayeon answered the call which a image of Mr & Mrs. Minatozaki were shown in the wide television. 
"Moshi-Moshi Twice~!"
"Moshi-Moshii~"
"We called to give you the letter that Sana made."

Sana's parents starts saying things... Mina zoomed out, thinking how Sana have been. She looked at the t.v when she heard Sana's parents say.
"Sana wants you to visit her." 
"Really??? Where is Sana eonnie btw?~"
Mr and Mrs Minatozaki looked down with pity in their eyes.
"I'm sorry girls but Sana.... She tried to suicide which unexpectedly succeed. Sorry girls, She's dead"
All of the girls was shocked at the sudden news, especially the penguin latter. Mina cried saying "I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Minatozaki. This is all my fault, forgive me"

Mina bowed at them while crying her heart out.

"Mina, shh. Stop crying please. It's not your fault, it's our daughter's choice. Please come to Japan as soon as you can. Don't worry, i already told your CEO. Goodbye girls, see you soon"
The call ended, Mina continued to cry, blaming herself. The girls tried to confort her. 
"Let's go see her Minari, she'll be happy to see you there" Momo lift Mina up, pushing her to her room to pack. 

Mina wiped her tears, packing all of her stuff. Even the one that Sana left. She still can't believe that her lover is dead. She once again sobbed. Her heart is breaking. If she didn't say those words to Sana, that squirrel latter would still be in her arms, hugging her, telling her how much she love Mina, Unexpectedly kissing her passionately. Mina broke down even more. Realizing, she lost someone who cost her the world, she lost someone who truly loves her for who she is, she lost someone very important.

As she done packing her stuff, she went to bed and cried again until she fall asleep, thinking that the squirrel latter is still beside her.

~~~||~~~0~~~||~~~

Twice are sitting uncomfortably, they are already on the plane. Waiting for it to land at the beautiful land of Japan.

They went out of the airport, droving to Sana's hometown. They saw a lot of people infront of Sana's house. Twice went out of the van, people made way to the wooden door of the Minatozaki residence. Twice slowly walked towards the door, cherishing every walk. 

The wooden door open, revealing Sana's parents.
"Girls, please come in~" They let Twice in leading them to the coffin. They saw a pale but smiling Sana, oh how she still looks beautiful. Twice can't hold it anymore. Every member burst out, crying all they can. Mina went close to the coffin, touching it's clear glass. Mina smiled as she see her lover smiling even tho she's dead. 

"Hon... I'm so sorry, i regret everything. Please comeback to me. I can't leave without you by myside. Please..."

Mina's tears went down to the glass of the coffin. Mina felt a light tap in her shoulder, turning around she sees Mrs Minatozaki handing a paper while saying "She loves you so much Mina, don't worry. She already forgive you" 

Mrs. Minatozaki sweetly smiled at her as she went to greet other guest. Mina opened the paper saying:

Mina, I'm sorry if i broke my promise. I just can't stand it anymore, My hearts hurts, my legs are jelly, my mind is giving up. Mina, i beg you to don't kill yourself just yet. I'll wait for you here, and i will look at you, i'll guide you and i'll protect you. Don't waste your life my love. You still have many things to do. I will never forget the day you became mine. Remember, Minatozaki Sana will always love Myoui Mina. Goodbye....

Mina once again tear up. She smiled at the lifeless body of Sana and whispered under her breath "I love you too Minatozaki Sana. I will never forget you." 
Mina kissed the glass of Sana's coffin as she went over to her members.

THE END
~~~||~~~0~~~||~~~
This is finally done. Thank god haha.
So how's the last chap?
Do you want a sequel to this? Lol.
Anyways, thank you for reading this one shot.
2na will always sail as they are the BTS couple!