Part two

Just before my 12th birthday In 2011 me, my mum, my dad and my older brother carl we was moving house and when it was my birthday we was still sorting stuff out in our new house and all that.
In September 2011 school started again I was going into 8 I think I can't really remember.

On Tuesday 22nd may 2012.

I went to school and met my boyfriend at the time and friends and I walked to school with them.
It got to the end of the day and I was walking down the drive with my boyfriend at the time and my best friend Scott. But I saw my mum and dads friend lee and he said that he was taking me back to his house and my dad will meet us there because he was picking my brother up from school.
Once my dad got to lees house my dad said that he's going to the hospital because my mum was in hospital but my dad didn't tell us why she was but he said we could go out while he was there, So I texted my friend craydon to see if he wanted to come out and he said yes, so me and my brother had something to eat then we went out. After an hour or so of being out my dad rang me and told me and my brother to go back to lees because he had something to tell us.
Once we got to lees house and Lee and his 4 kids were crying. Lee and his kids went into the living room while me, my dad and my brother went into the kitchen and my dad told us both to sit down because he had something to tell us. My dad said "your mums died."
I burst out into tears and my brother got angry and said no no she can't be dead.
I was only 12 at the time and my brother was 16.

That same day my brother moved in with my grandad and I had to live with my dad.
The same day my dad started drinking he thought I didn't know but I'm stupid.

The next day I was sat on the stairs crying my dad came and sat next to me and I said 'I wish I was where mum was.' The next thing I know we both stood up and my dad hit me the hardest he could.
Everything changed after that but for the worse...........