Try . (Harry styles love story)

Intro .

___________________________

Hello there , my name is Morgan . Morgan Marie Elliott to be exact . I have chocolate brown hair . I also have blue eyes . I'm not the prettiest or the skinniest but he still wanted me ... I am 16 years old and 5'4and 143 pounds . I am originally from Mullingar , Ireland . I am currently living in the UK with my bestfriend of 13 years , Niall . I came here to get away from my abusive and drugee parents and to see my little Nialler audition for X-Factor! Well since I mentioned my "parents" I will tell you my story . It all started when I turned 10 , when I turned 10 my parents kind of just stopped loving me .. They would leave me home by myself for most of the day then come home at around 9 and be high and wasted . Then they would beat and verbally abuse me . After a while I got used to it , but in the time they were gone I would go to the house behind ours and see my bestfriend Niall and cry about it to him . No one knows but him and I would like to keep it that way . He always kept my secrets . I started cutting when I was 13 and couldn't stop . I don't now but then I did . It wasn't any help at school because everyone would call me names and make fun of me , but it's the past now . One day I just ran away . I ran to Nialls house . I packed all my things and ran. His mom loved me so it didn't matter . Turned out they were moving to the UK anyways and I never heard from my mum or dad again . Niall and I have been inseparable ever since then . He is auditioning for X-factor and I'm helping pick out his song . This is just the beginning . This is my story .

___________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP WRITING PLEASE !

Goal : 5 votes!