Ch. 2

NIALLS P.O.V.

___________________________

I woke up groggily from a deep sleep only to find Morgan sleeping in my arms . " God she is so beautiful " I thought to myself .

Why hasn't she noticed I like her yet ? I've given her all the signs . We almost kissed yesterday and we flirt all the time so what is the big deal ?

I carefully move myself out from under her . I walk down the stairs quietly . I pull out all ingredients to make pancakes , I know they are my moms and Morgans favorite .

I start to mix the batter when I hear the mail man come to the door . I speed walk to the door and get the mail . Bill , bill , bill , X-Factor ! I put the batter down and open the formal letter . It stated Mr . Niall Horan we are excited what you can bring to the X - Factor we are excite to see you .

I put the letter down and I heat the pan . I slowly poured the pancake batter into the pan and make rather large pancakes . I ended up with nine pancakes , three for each of us .

I hear Morgan wake up , so I run up the stairs . "Good morning gorgeous I made you your favorite " I said .

"PANCAKES" she exclaimed! She ran downstairs and grabbed a plate and put some pancakes on it . She then grabbed butter and syrup . I just watched , it was funny how excited she got over the littlest things .

Today was the day we were leaving for X-Factor . I was excited and scared at the same time . Once she finished I told her to go get her things all packed up . We had 2 hours until our flight . My mom was in we room packing .

* 2 HOURS LATER *

We were just now boarding the plane . My mom had seat A24 and Morgan had seat A25 I cad seat C12 . I begged my mom to trade me seats . She finally gave in and said " FINE" !

I walked to my new seat by Morgan .

" Is this seat taken ? " I asked . "Sit down " she playfully said . The plane ride was really long . Morgan and I watched a movie called Superbad . So the ride wasn't that long .

We were boarding off of the plane and I grabbed Morgans bags for her . We drove quietly to our new flat . We were all so tired . Our flat was HUGE . It had 4 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms , 2 kitchens * one upstairs one In the basement *, a finished basement and an amazing pool in the backyard .

We all picked out our rooms and unpacked very quickly . I told Morgan I was going in the pool and to meet me out there . "Okay " she quickly said . My mom left to go get groceries so it was just me and Morgan .

I could make a move on her . She got into her bathing suit and jumped in making me jump . I started slashing her and she jumped on my back tried to put me underwater but couldn't because she was so light . I threw her off of me into the water making her nlaugh . When we got out she jumped into the shower .

She got out and I was on the couch watching a movie . She came and snuggled up to my chest and I loved every minute of it .

We got up from the couch once the movie was over . We walked outside and we went over to the park across the street and sat under the big tree and listened to music .

___________________________

Short chapter but VOTE COMMENT READ !