Ch . 1

Morgans P.O.V

"MORGAN!" I heard Niall call my name from down the stairs .

We were getting ready to pick out the song for Nialls X-Factor song . I was so excited because we were finally moving to the U.K away from my abusive parents never to see them again .

I walked down the old creaky stairs to Niall , he jumped out from the counter making me fall hard to the cold floor .

"I'm so sorry Morgan I didn't mean to make you fall !" He shouted . "It's fine" I said . He quickly pulled me up and said "You want me to kiss it better ?"

I nodded my head and pouted my lip quickly . He pulled me on the couch and kissed my head .

We decided against picking out the song and chose to watch a movie . We decided to watch The Notebook . I grabbed a blanket and snuggled up to Niall . He wrapped his arm around me tightly .

Once the movie was over we talked a little about X-Factor then he stared deeply in my eyes . We leaned in slowly when suddenly we heard his mom call for us and we quickly pulled away .

His mom wanted Niall to run to the store to get some milk for dinner tonight . She also wanted to talk to me about moving to the UK . "I need you to go to the police station with me to get your birth certificate so you can move to the UK" Maura said .

"Okay" I simply replied . We drove to the station and I saw Jack there in handcuffs . I scoffed . Jack was my ex boyfriend who raped me . I started having flash backs .

*FLASHBLACK*

Jack and I were cuddling on his couch . He led me to his room and we started making out on his bed . He took his shirt off and started to take my shirt off .

" No Jack I'm not ready " I said . " I don't care bitch now lay down " he said . "No . " I whispered . I started to get really scared , I started crying and hyperventilating . He slapped me hard . "Shut up bitch" he practically screamed . Then he shoved his whole length in me . It hurt so bad . He thrusted in and out of me . Then left me there , while he took a shower . I grabbed me stuff and ran to Niall's house and cried .

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tears formed in my eyes . Maura grabbed my hand and led me to the room to talk to the officer . He asked me a few questions . " What is your full name" , "When is your birthday " he asked . To make sure I was really Morgan Marie Elliott .

The drive home was really quiet so I turned on the radio . A couple minutes later Maura shut it off . " You know how proud I am of you for over coming your past ? " She said . " Thank you for always being here for me and taking me in and everything " I said . " Your welcome dear, you know I'll always be here for you " she said .

She turned up the radio and I started singing to the way by Ariana Grande . Maura stopped the car and said " Morgan " . "What . " I said . Then she proceeded to tell me how I should be auditioning for X - Factor too , she tells me that all the time . No , I don't think I'm that good at singing .

We finally pulled up to the house and I jumped out and ran upstairs to my room . I found Niall in my bed looking at old pictures of us . "What are you doing " I said . I made him jump .

" Sorry " he quickly said .

"It's fine haha " I jumped in my bed and snuggled up to his chest and fell asleep .

___________________________

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER

GOAL : 5 VOTES

2 COMMENTS