~Chapter 1- The new kid~

(Charlotte's P.O.V. )     I was the new kid of course and on the first fucking day I bump into someone and embarrassed myself. I could hear laughter all around me as I was laying across this dude. I was froze in my place, I couldn't move. It was like I was a magnet stuck onto him. His chest so warm against mine, It was like I felt safe for once in my life. That all faded when he spoke to me.

"OWW WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING LITTLE ONE",he said to me. When he spoke to me with that deep voice, I almost melted inside and his eyes. OH his light blue eyes stared into my soul. It was like I was underneath his spell and couldn't get out of it.

"uh--.. urm. i-m..s-", I replied. I couldn't find my words. I was stuttering like really bad. He just laughed at me like everyone else but this laugh was like he was laughing with me, not at me. Then all of a sudden he grabbed me by my waist and helped me get up off the floor. I was speechless. 

"It's alright little one. Next time look up when your walking." he said in a low but sweet voice to me. There he goes again making me melt all over again. He picked up my chin with his smooth fingers, smiled at me and patted my head as he walked off and disappeared beneath the crowd. I just stood there shocked. Not knowing what to think or say.. he touched me. Not once but twice. It felt like fireworks going off in my body over and over again. OK. SNAP OUT OF IT CHAR. I shook my head and walked in the opposite direction. I had to find the office so I can get my schedule. This was a really big school so it felt like hours trying to find this office but I finally approached it. I went to open the door until it flung open really fast. The door hit my nose and I fell down. UGHH NOT AGAIN.

"OH MY GOSH. I'M SO CLUMSY. I didn't see you...", he looked at me just lying on the floor with my nose bleeding to death. He started to just laugh at me. "You sure are short to be in high school. sorry for laughing but your just too cute. Here lemme help you" He held out his hand towards me. I just stared at it for what felt like more than 10 mins until i finally grabbed a hold of it. He smiled like really big. He has like really shinny teeth so It make me giggle a bit. I held my nose in pain.

"Its Okay I suppose. I know i'm short, don't have to rub it in.", I replied as I wiped my nose with my Black jacket. I glazed at him for a slight second. He had shaggy brown hair, green eyes, freckles,a perfect jawline and was like really tall compared to me.

"Checking me out aye princess?", he chuckled and posed like a model. I just laughed and punched him in the gut. Never again will I hit him because that fucking hurt like hell. Does he store rocks in his chest or is it made up of rocks? I have no idea.

"Ohhh yea. lemme tell ya. you're sooo hawt. nuuu. I'm here to get my schedule." I replied. He looked at me like he was confused or something but then he moved out the doorway and opened the door for me to step inside. I stood at the counter and asked for my schedule. The lady took forever to give it to me because she was typing god knows what on that computer of hers. I tapped my fingers on the counter and shook my leg. I was getting paranoid. Jackson just laughed at me from behind me. Yes his name is Jackson. I found out when He asked my name right when I stepped into the office.The lady finally gave me my damn schedule. I walked out the office and since Jackson had first hour with me, He walked with me. I would say he's my new friend because we get along so well together. When I walked into class. There he is. The guy I fell ontop of this morning. Kill me now

hope you liked it. She is falling for him so hard. 

I can tell already. AND whoever didn't know that Jackson is GAY.

I will update soon ^^