chapter 1

Alaska's pov:

Me and Mikey were setting in the dressing room. "Happy birthday sweetie" he smiles at me.

"You too!" I say not actually paying attention.

"Uh my birthday isn't even close" he laughs lightly.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I say looking down at my phone. I was reading at all the hate lukes girlfriend arzaylea was getting.

"What are you reading?" He asks standing up walking over to me.

"N..nothing" i say turning my phone off. I slide it in my pocket. I look up at Michael. I look into his big Green eyes.

"I love you" he smiles at me. He gets down on his knees and lays his head in my lap. "Im fucking tired" i giggle lightly and start messing with his hair.

"I love you as well" I say twirling his little hairs with my finger. "You're gonna be much more tired when we get to America"

"I know...damn it" he sighs.

"Mikey im gonna sneak into your room tonight. I'll tell Cal im going to spend time with tiara"

"Ya. Cause she lives here" Mikey says. He lifts his head up off my lap.

Just to let you gals know Michael is the guy that doesn't look strong but is very fucking strong.

He stands up again and pulls me up. He sets down and pats on his lap. "Set down." He smiles i nod and set on his lap facing everything else. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer "baby i love you so much" he says.

"I love you too!" I smile he turns my head towards his and connects our lips. A few moments later someone enters the room. We disconnect our lips.

"Oh sorry guys did i introupt something" I hear Casey ask.

"NO!" i shout.

"Uh you don't have to yell" he says

"Well nothing was going on. Thats nasty. Im not into Mikey b...Michael like that"

(A/n she was gonna say bear js)

"Mikey b? Finish it" he says. My checks burn red.

"I was gonna call him a bitch" i say glancing over at Michael.

"Mikey babe?!" Casey asks

"Shut up!" I say looking at Casey. "I hate you" i laugh lightly.

"Where are the guys?" He asks looking at Michael

"They went to get some food" Michael replys

"Why didn't you go! You love food!"

"I dont know. Just not hungry i guess" Michael shrugs " where is nia and rena"

"They're also getting food" Casey says Michael nods.

"So then what do you want to do?" Michael asks.

"I think im gonna go ask roy if he wants to get some food. Do yall wanna come?"

"Nah we'll stay. " i say looking at Michael.

"Why do you get to make all the decisions?!" Casey asks

"Because everyone knows the hoods are dominant as fuck" i say giggling

"Ya....Alaska you and Michael aren't going out...tottaly and no they're not...Calum is not dominant luke is the most dominant" Casey says laughing

"Ha true" I laugh looking at casey. Casey nods

"Im gonna go" casey says. He soon walks out.

"Hah. Hes great" i laugh lightly.

"Come set back down" Mikey says patting his leg again. I nod and walk over to him and set down agin.

"The concert is in a few hours" he says. "Its so soon. Damn it. I have to leave you."

"Dang." I sigh. The door opens.

"Why are you setting on his lap?" Luke asks. "Is he turned on? Did he need help?" My cheeks turn bright red. The rest of the boys walk in. Mikey still had his hand on the small of my back. He moves it Quickly once all the boys were in the settings area.

"Were you guys role playing? I know how you like to role play" Calum says. A grin on his face.

"Yes" i say not paying attention again.

"Were you role playing daddy and daughter? Ive heard thats ashtons favorite" Luke says grinning just like Calum

"Man thats fucked up!" Ashton wines. "Im not like that!!" Luke nods

"Sure" Calum chimes in.

"No but seriously what was the rp?!" Ash asks changing the subject

"It was santa and a naughty elf wasn't it!!" Calum asks

"Actually it was student and teacher" Michael says. He moves his hand back to the small of my back.

"Thats my favorite you coppy cat!!" Luke shouts.

"Not with arzaylea right?" I ask looking at him.

"Ew nah. Shes just a publicity stunt"
Ash says his smiles gone.

"No shes not Ashton." He sighs "dont say that. I love her" 

(A/n: i literally just cringed ew)

"Man. Shes not nice. She told our fans to kill themselves. Shes gonna hurt you. I know what its like to be hurt and i dont want my best fried to feel that" Calum sighs.

"WE WERE ACTUALLY RPING STRIPPER AND COSTUMER" I shout with the most serious face. I wanted to defues the tension.

"Damn thats creative" Ashton says looking at me and mikeys "did you actually?" He asks looking at Michael

"No. We weren't doing anything. Were just friends you perv" i stand up and start walking into the bathroom.

"Damn she has a nice ass" i hear Aston wisper

"Shut up!" Mikey  replys

"Ya man thats not cool. Shes my sister" Calum says.

"Why are you offended Michael!!"

"Because you don't treat a girl like that!!"

A/n: that was the first chapter!!

-trashismyname