Chapter 2 Plans for the Journey

“Hey so you must be Rachelle!” shouts Will really loud to show the other guys i’m on “I’m Will.”

“Gabe!”

“Dalton.”

“Dana.”

“Cole”

“ Yeah, Rachelle. so um.. we’re going to the dells i hear. Wow.” dummy dummy dumb!

“Yeah we choose the dells cus then it gives us a lot of options.” says Cole.

“And water slides are my favorite!” Screams Dalton.

“Right just no kiddie slides right?” Stupid, stupid, stupid!\

“Oh even the ones that you get you butt stuck on are fun.”

Why can’t i just be normal and talk to these guys like anyone else i know.  really i don’t like a particular person in the band but if i had to choose it would be Dalton. alot of people think he’s bi or whatever but  love is love for all i care. Also something about those eyes; so bright and full, ooh. Dalton is so original and so himself you can say what you want about him but he will never change who he is for publicity.

“So i’ll text you later but Eben wants to talk to your person in charge.” says Dana.

“Bye!” They all say at once.

“Bye.” I say and turn the computer to my mom. My phone screen lights up and i put Dalton's, Cole's and Dana's, Phone number in. Then it lights up again and i put Wills, and Gabe's.  So we decided that i’d go two days early before the actual dells and hang out just with  the boys. Well stay at a lodge for the week and just  leave to go do whatever we want after the two days.  I so agree.  tomorrow i leave for the dells which is a 3- 4  hour trip, bleh.  But it will so be worth it i mean a week with them!  Oh my god i didn’t even tell my friends this. I take a picture of the poster on my wall and post on instagram ‘Going to the dells for a week with these babes, jealous yet? #partytime” in about 5 seconds my phone vibrates. It’s Taylor my best friend. ‘OMG why u not tell me grl?  is it true?”

 “Yes its true the UStream, remember?”

‘oh yeah well skype me tomorrow”

“i’m leaving tomorrow”

“When you get there, k?”

“K, Bye”

“Have fun with your boys oh lala”

“TAYLOR!”

It’s already 11:30 so i finally post one more thing on IG. a picture of me in bed falling asleep saying ‘Can’t wait for tomorrow, wish me luck!’ and with that my eyelids close and i dream about tomorrow.