Chapter 3 The Boys

“Rachelle wake up, honey.”

“mmmmh why?”

“Dont you want to meet your favorite band?”

I sit up instantly,  rush out of bed, take a pee, change, eat and brush my teeth. Mom was right today I’m meeting IM5 and hanging out with them for a whole week at the best water parks in the world! Was I dreaming? Nope i pinch myself and let out a little squeak. Mom looks at me with the ‘aren’t you forgetting something’look. OH yeah i still have to pack. I get my blue duffle bag out of the basement and shove in 3 pairs of skinny jeans, all my pairs of shorts, (which is 9) my blue, green, and yellow dresses, and tanktops, graphic tees, and a few sweaters, and of course my under garments. I stuff in 2 big bottles of  melon cucumber and Charlotte Paris perfume and deodorant, my hair ties and bows, and finally some shoes.  I pack blankets and my laptop in other bags so i can have them on the ride. I’m ready to go. Mom is finally  done packing her bags and we head out to the car. Then we drive for 3 hours strait to the dells.  We head to the lodge we are staying at, the Cedar Lodge. It’s really small but for a week its good. I see Eben waiting outside the lodge.

“Hi I’m Eben, you must be Rachelle,” Eben says shaking my hand. “The boys are in their rooms if you want to go meet them.”

‘Okay great. it’s so nice to finally meet you. This is my mom Joni.”  my mom and Eban meet then i run inside and look at the lodge.  Its so nice so modern I love it!  I walk up to my room and open the door. Our room has two queen size beds with separate walls, a mini kitchen, fire place and flat screen TV. it a really nice room and our view is of the river. this is so cool.

The boys room is right next to ours and we have doors connecting it from the in side. so I knock quietly and the loud shouting stops. “Come in!” shouts who i think is Cole. I open and walk through the door and i don’t see any of them. I don’t really know what happened but i was on the ground being tackled by the boys. I sit up to 5 glowing faces staring at me.

“You must be Rachelle!” says Dana.

“Yeah hi,”

“You know us already right?” says Dalton. Holy Sake his eyes are gorgeous! They all get up and Daltons hand is reaching out at me. Our hand s touch and he pulls me up. Our eyes meet.

“Well if i didn’t know you do you think I would be here?” I say like duh. They laugh and we talk just about our self for a little bit.

“Hey want to go swimming?” asks Dalton taking his shirt off, holy mother!

‘Yeah sounds great!” we all say. I quickly get changed into my bikini and grab my towel. we head down to the pool. The instant we go in we get whipped by hot air and a chlorine smell. Dalton grabs my hand and drags me to the edge of the empty pool.

“I swear Dalton if you push me in!” I start to say but its to late. I’m already soaking wet in the freezing water with Dalton, Dana, and  Cole jumping in after me. Oh god Dalton has abs man!  I’ve never seen him without a shirt on. Well I think I died and went to heaven. After a while we just get bored and i finally say “Man how long has it been I’m starving.”  I get out to dry off and i see Daltons eyes on me. On that note I try to act all hot and stuff and it totally backfires.

“What the heck are you doing?” says Gabe sitting at the table behind me.

“Hehe nothing…”  So I just Looked at my phone for the first time since i got here. “dang..” I immediately  text Taylor back.: OMG the boys are so hot! and i was hanging with them. skype you tonight

I feel drips running down my back and realize Daltons standing right behind me. I click my phone off and push him into the water, then walk out of the pool as if nothing had happened.  After showering and getting dresses i finally skype Taylor. She answers right away.  “Ermahgerd whats it like there, how are they, does Gabe really have abs?” Oh my goodness she has a lot on her mind. she constantly asks questions and i have to answer, or else she’ll hunt me down and cut my organs out with a rusty knife.  Yeah thats just how Taylor is though. I feel a light touch on my shoulder and scream. Its Dalton. Oh my god why does he have to be so annoying and  cute at the same time. Taylor laughed and Dalton and her high five through the computer screen. I’m just sitting there laughing and then Dalton come up to me and sits on me! He just plops down on me like its a daily routine. Did you know he has a really boney butt, ow.  

“So who are you exactly?” asks Dalton.

“I’m Rachels best friend, Taylor”

“Oh okay. I just wanted to make sure you just weren’t just some creeper chic or anything. Nice to meet you Taylor, I’m Dalton.”  Him and Taylor get into a very serious conversation about socks. Yes, socks.

“Ah-hem, I’m still here,”

“Oh sorry didn’t see you in the middle of the screen.” says Taylor in a really *Doy* voice. 

"Me And Dal got to go so I'll text you later bye!" we all say bye to each other and i turn off my camera. Daltons still on my lap. "Oky will get the heck off of me?" 

"NO!"

"Why?'

"Because your comfey!" he blurts out blushing like mad. I instinctivley lay my head in his shoulder and then after a good minute I push him on the floor laughing my head off. God he is such a babe.