Chapter 4

*Flashback 3 years ago*

I let out a squeal as I wait for my Bradford Badboi best friend to appear on stage. I had seen Three other boys that had been adorable and sang great.

He walked on stage looking scared and I had let out a scream causing my mom to come see what had happen.

"What's Wrong?!" She asked running in.

I pointed to my computer screen.

"LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! ITS MY PENPAL ZAYN MALIK!" 

She smiled and shook her head and walked out.

I hit play on the youtube video making sure the volume was up all the way.

"What's your name?" The guy Louis asked.

"Zayn."

 I screamed again.  SO CUTE!!

"Zayn What?"

"Malik." 

"And what are you going to sing?"

"Mario. Let Me Love You."

I sat at my computer chair with the goofiest grin on my face. 

When he finish singing I wiped a tear away. He was amazing. 

I sat on the edge of my seat waiting to hear three yes(es).

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"YES!" I shouted from my seat. HE DID IT! 

I grabbed a pen and paper and began to write.

YOU DID IT! YES! WAY TO GO CUTIE!!! Now Since I'm done with that. Congratulations my bestest Bradford BadBoi.  This one is also short but because there are happy tear stains all over this page. I'm living on my own now so this is the new address.Oh and I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ZAYN!  

Your Georgia GoodGirl,  Jasmine 

I watched everything of the X Factor that had to do with Zayn. I CRIED so hard when they didn't put him through. And Cried at the looks on who I had learned Were Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Niall Horan's faces. I immediately decided that the blonde boy should NOT cry because it didn't look right. He was too happy to ever cry.

I had stopped crying right about the time they had called Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik back to the stage. 

I had developed on a crush on him during the year but hadn't said anything to him.

I was angry with them for not putting him through and I remember saying out loud to no one "What are you going to do to him? Hurt him even more?!"

I watched Zayn's face, saw the unshed tears. He was always holding his emotion in. He never wanted to show any emotion through our letters. He always tried to be mysterious. 

I started crying again (Tears of Joy) when they put him through with the other four boys.

It was his turn to write so I anxiously awaited his letter.

It came two days later. 

It was covered in tear stains and I wondered why. He never showed emotion what was causing him to do so now?

My Heart sank deeply as I read the letter.

Jasmine....

I've just been told I cannot send anymore letters. I won't have time to they say. I'll be working too much. This isn't FAIR! I've been writing letters to you for almost three years and they expect me to stop! Well I may have to stop sending letters but I will NOT lose touch with you. My mom sent me a cell phone. Here's the number. you HAVE to text me. Now we can talk everyday! (A/N Not real number!) 345-433-3221. So I guess this is the last penpal letter....

Always your penpal, Bradford BadBoi Zayn Malik. 

I put the letter down and cried. Alot. Cried enough to make me fall asleep.

When I woke up I looked at it again finding Zayn's number and putting it in my phone. I snapped a picture of myself and text him.

To: Bradford BadBoi Zayn:

I haven't shown you my hair. Look its purple. Ignore the red eyes and the circles underneath. Here you go. Missing your handwriting already.

*GeorgiaGoodGirl Jasmine*

My phone buzzed back.

From: Bradford BadBoi Zayn:

Have you been crying?

To: Bradford Badboi Zayn:

-sighs- yea. I cried. alot. enough to fall asleep. 

From: Bradford Badboi Zayn:

Why?

To: Bradford Badboi Zayn:

I hate that we're not going to get to write letters to each other anymore. It was fun and I looked foward to them

From: Bradford BadBoi Zayn:

Ik. I'm sorry. It's not my choice to stop the letters Jas.

To: Bradford BadBoi Zayn:

Ik Zayn. Its ok. @ least we can text.

From: Bradford Badboi Zayn:

That's the spirit. 

So we texted. Everyday. I watched the video diaries, completely in love with the band he had been put in that they had named One Direction.

I was sad when they only placed third but he had texted me one day Overly excited.

From: Bradbord Badboi Zayn:

Jas! You'll never believe this!!

I smiled. Excited much?

To: Bradford BadBoi Zayn:

Believe what BBBZ?

From: Bradbord Badboi Zayn:

SIMON COWELL SIGNED US TO HIS LABEL! WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AN ALBUM 

I called him. 

"ZAYN THAT'S GREAT!"

"I know! Oh I bought a flat! I live in London now."

"So now you're not my BBBZ?"

"I'll always be your BBBZ no matter where I live. But I was wondering. Would you come live with me? I'll pay for it all."

I went silent. Live with him? In London? Live with the boy I had been crushing on for almost 3 years now? 

"Jas?"

"Sure. It's going to take a while for me to pack my stuff up."

"I'll come help. Just pick me up from the airport. I'm leaving now and should be there in the morning around 3 Am."

I smiled. "Alright. Meet you face to face in the morning Zayn."

"Meet you face to face in the morning Jas."

We hung up and I began to pack up my things.

Around Ten I set my alarm and fell asleep.

I woke up around 2:30 and drove to the airport. My heart was pounding. I couldn't wait to meet Zayn face to face.

I watched the people come through the gate. 

I checked the time on my phone. 3:00 am.

When I looked back up hazel eyes met with hazel eyes.