pt.1: welcome to the undertale AUS high school

(This is like D.C. super hero girls but different there's all the other undertale AUS version in it, including underlust too in the fanfiction. Please do not hate me for this oh i also add gaster sans and papyrus too. So enjoy the story and vote or comment  on this story).

"Greetings humans and monsters in the undertale AUS high school'' principal Toriel announced as everyone watch." Including the peverents in this."

Then everyone looked at underlust sans and papyrus as the perverts give them a wink but everyone look at principal Toriel who was speaking.

"Monsters and humans get a good grade, fight, helping others who are bullied or sad. And playing sports then they will become a hero of the school. So if you want be a great friend or fight by helping others then we welcome you to undertale Aus high." Guidance counselor asgore smile softly as he fix his glasses, but then Underfell sans(the school bully/rival) was mimicked the principal with mockery. But principal Toriel look back and she no one is here.

"If there's any bullying you can tell me or the guidance counselor  asgore.''   Everyone clapped their humans including the humans too as asgore clear his throat a bit as he spoke.

"Greetings humans and monsters,....in this school no one is alone.'' But then Underfell sans put a dirty gym sock in asgore head as storyshift chara laugh quietly, as asgore saw the sock on his head he throw it away." Please no skipping classes or running in the hallways you know that."

Underfell sans make fun of the guidance counselor again with funny faces as everyone laugh some more. Principal Toriel saw the skeleton who was making of the counselor she pulled him out for a talk in the school building.

"So we have a new human coming to this new school she kinda of sad,bullied, her banes covered her eyes so be nice. By the way her name is (Y/N) (L/N), so please make her like she's at home."

Underfell papyrus cutted the guidance off by saying mean things as everyone stare at the tall skeleton.

"No way I am roomating with the human! I have a brother  named sans! I bet she's ugly and a loser!''

Principal Toriel grabbed Underfell papyrus by the cape and he got in trouble.