Part 2

He saw Lydia looking at the board from a distance. Lydia notices that Scott sees her so she walks away. Scott yells out "Lydia wait!" He gets ahold of her. What, what do you want from me Scott"? I want to know how your doing. Fine thanks Lydia said. "I know you go see him everyday" Scott said "Do you mind if I go with you"? "Fine, but meet me after school. I won't wait". So after school me and Lydia met up to go see Stiles and Allison. When we were there Lydia had flowers and a baseball bat. Flowers for Allison the baseball bat that belongs to Stiles for him, I take it she takes it back home later because she's afraid of someone stealing it. "I'm sorry Lydia. Wait who's that guy"? "I see him every time I'm here. I think he's visiting his brother his name is Aiden." Lydia said. Scott notices something on Lydia's wrist, it's scars. Scott grabs her wrist and says "Lydia your hurting yourself do you understand that"?  Lydia pulls back and hides her wrist under her sleeve. "This doesn't help. Stiles wouldn't want you depressed everyday and hurting yourself". "Well Stiles isn't here is he, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HIS BODY IS! I HAVE TO PRETEND THAT THIS EMPTY GRAVE IS STILES!" Lydia whimpers. Scott immediately hugs Lydia. "Scott. I lost my best friend and the boy I truly loved." "I know how you feel Lydia", " Scott but how do you do it, how do you stand so strong?"  I felt the worse for Lydia. I know Allison and Stiles would want me to protect her so I shall. I have to keep her close and help her from hurting herself.