Chapter 75

She was an outsider, in the bizarre world of human beings, she was indeed a stranger...

Silence lay steadily against the paths as she walked outside, slowly stepping out to know herself. "There is something with my soul that I do not understand" she said...

The silence around beat her....the quietness that she got scared of, now she could see the spirits of the dead.

Out of sudden she felt him grabbing her all around her waist and slowly whispering in her ear... "What do you want to understand?"

Veni turned around to look at him... "Prithvi? Where were you...?"

----------------------------------------

Kaka looked at Manohar "Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much, and there after she may suffer. I don't want her to die again"

Manohar found it absolute weird... "How is this thing possible? You tell me Kaka...how can Veni be Chandni? This is utterly bizarre"

Kaka sadly looked at Manohar "you are saying this. You have witnessed yourself when that spirit possessed Chandni... and how Acharya ji helped...it's not inexplicable... this was meant to happen..."

Manohar knew Kaka was right but he never wanted Veni to face all that Chandni had to face... "What do you want me to do?"

"We have to take Veni to Darjeeling and I will meet Acharya Ji over there" Kaka wiped his tears...

"So there is no other solution to this?" Manohar took off his glasses...

Kaka nodded his head "I would have told you, if there was"

"She wasn't here on her 18th birthday...remember" Manohar said

Kaka was now more worried... he remembered Acharya Ji's words last time when they left from Mumbai...

Take her as much far as you can Kaka, if you could save her until her 18th birthday than she will belong to this world otherwise you will lose her forever.

----------------------------------------------

"I have come to steal your soul" he whispered

Veni took small, shallow breaths, even though her lungs were begging for more air. She felt the heat of Prithvi's controlled breaths against her face. As they stood there, it felt as if an electric charge is growing between them, so powerful that it would shock them if they moved even a millimetre closer together. And yet she felt like she wanted to cling to him... without thinking much she embraced him in her arms...

Sensing enormously pleasurable she felt her heart and mind as if stopped working all together... his touch was melting her as if she was waiting for him since ages...as if she was made only for him. As if their souls were meant to be one...

Soon her ears heard her own name, noises that erupted her out of her fancies... she quickly opened her eyes and he was gone...

She took a deep breathe... almost startled this time she rushed back towards her house...why did she step out, she thought? What does he need from her? Why the hell her life is turning so anomalous...?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Swiftly moving to the washroom, she took off her clothes and stood under the shower...she closed her eyes and seemed relieved as if something hot ran down her body...something that was killing her...