chapter two: new family?

it has been two days since you have first came to castle overlord. you still dont have a crib so you had to sleep in the middle of ashiya and maou. and instead of baby food you eather had mac and cheese or mashed potatoes. which you liked better any way. ashiya made you a plush cat out of an old blanket and t shirt. which turned out perfect and you loved it. but today was going to be a heck of a day.

* time skip to lunch time*

you were taking your nap on urushihara's lap. with urushihara looking down at you from time to time to make sure you were in safe position. the strange thing is that you made even urushihara smile at your adorableness. yes, you were the glue to this family.

* ashiya's pov *

i was just making lunch. which was instant mac and cheese for little (Y/N) and instant ramen for me and urushihara. i looked back and saw the cutest thing. urushihara fell asleep while cuddling  (Y/N). i quietly grabbed my phone and took a picture then sent it to sire. i silently fangirled then i walked over to them. (Y/N) then awoken with a giggle which woke up urushihara. " hey guys it's lunch time. you want some or not." i said nicely actually. " ok i will go get her bib on" said the neet. he actually did help around the apartment more. he also changed (Y/N) when i was doing something else. he also never whined about the stink or having to do them. i guess having a little sister kind of made him less lazy. i mean he was trying to teach her how to count and the alphabet even though she was only two months old. he was also less sassy and put on baby first on youtube to keep her entertained when he was cleaning or when i was doing something. he also did her hair in two little pony tails one day. she might not have alot of hair because she is a baby but she looked so cute. he has a soft spot for her.

i gave urushihara and me our lunches. i sat (Y/N) down on my lap and feed her some of her mac and cheese. she loved mac and cheese it seemed like it was her favorite food ever. she then looked up at me and gave me a big slobbery kiss on my nose. i chuckled and nuseled her nose with mine. after lunch a sat down and played with (Y/N) with her hand puppets. i made silly voices for the characters and she sat there and laughed so hard she fell over. we did that for a bit until i heard a knock at the. door.

* ??? pov *

did the overlord really have a daughter now. i swear if chi is right then i will kill him.

* ashiya's pov *

i sighed and got up and walked over to the door. " for whom do we owe the pleasure to." i said very irritated. i wanted to go back and play with my daughter anyway. " oh just let me in already alciel!" yelled who was emi. behind me i could hear (Y/N) starting to cry. oh god. what am i supposed to do. i just let her in. she didnt look like she was in a killing mood today. she was holding a pink large gift bag that said baby. " i got some stuff for the little girl" she said while smiling at (Y/N). i let her sit down and i gave her some tea. she put the bag on the ground and held (Y/N). emi pulled out a large light pink elephant plush, four onesies, a pack of socks, a baby blanket and a pillow, a set of baby food, bowls and silver wear for babies, my little pony toys, three dresses and four pairs of shoes. i sat there stunned. emi, who would kill sire and us if she had the chance went this far just to get stuff for (Y/N). " it was really nothing. i wouldn't mind spoiling this little girl anyway. i can take you guys baby shopping any time. i still have more stuff in my car outside too. when overlord comes back home we can put the crib i gave her set up. oh and i got here a mobile too." i said thank you and me and emi chatted about little (Y/N).

* time skip to when maou comes home*

* maou's pov *

i was walking with chiho to my place. she wanted to see little (Y/N again so i thought why not take her with me today. i saw emi's new car outside the apartment complex but there was baby stuff inside so i actually just didn't mind. once we were at the door i heard the cute giggles of little (Y/N). i walked in. " whats up peeps" i said. " hello everyone " chiho said. i picked up (Y/N). " you seem to be having a good day right little bird". i said. " yes she has and emi has brought her some things. and we need to set up her new crib" ashiya said smiling. i looked down at (Y/N). " man people like spoiling you don't they". (Y/N) giggled then i chuckled. " ok lets get to work on it then" i said. everyone agreed and chiho took (Y/N) so they could play while we did this.

* time skip to after the crib was set up*

we were finally done and me and emi did not fight at all. we actually acted like friends. " well i have to go home its getting late. bye you guys" said emi. she walked over to the now sleeping baby in chiho's arms and kissed her forehead. " bye (Y/N)" emi whispered. she then left. chiho carefully put (Y/N) in her new crib. " bye you guys. bye maou see you tomorrow." chiho said. " bye chi" i said back. then she left  too. we then all headed to bed. but not before ashiya winded up the mobile and it started spinning slowly with a lulaby. we then laid down and went to sleep. waiting to see the little bundle of joy tomorrow.