chapter three: going shopping?

it was about 10:00 am. you were awake with ashiya while urushihara was still asleep in his box fort. you were just playing with your blocks when ashiya was checking the fridge.

* ashiya's pov *

i was checking in the fridge to see what we need from the grocery store. then i realised, the neet wont be up till lunch time to watch (Y/N) and i need to go now. i grabbed the diaper bag and picked up (Y/N). then we went down the stairs to her stroller and i strapped her in then put the diaper bag in the bottom holder of the stroller. we set in the stores direction.

* time skip to the grocery store *

i was looking for the last item. baby milk. so i went to the baby isle and a group of women were over near the baby clothes bragging about their children. i looked at (Y/N) and said " don't worry. i don't need to brag about you. your to great for simple bragging." she looked up to me and giggled. i chuckled and got some formula for (Y/N) when i thought since we have more cash than we needed for a week, me and little (Y/N) could go out to eat. i paid for the items and walked out pushing a stroller that was filled with groceries. i saw a café and walked in with little (Y/N) still in her stroller. i found a table in the front with a booster seat for the little one. i got her out of the stroller and put her in the booster seat.  a waistress came over and said hi and smiled at (Y/N). she took my order which was chocolate and vanilla pudding swirl for (Y/N) and a mocha for me. she left to make our orders when she came back with them. i said my thanks and i started feeding (Y/N) her pudding. then a couple of women came over and started giving compliments about how cute (Y/N) was and how i was a great father. i was flattered but (Y/N) did not like all of the attention but lucky for her the women left. i paid for the food and drinks that we did eat unlike most characters on wattpad...wait what am i even thinking. any way we went home to clean up because the little bundle of joy has pudding all over her face. i needed to make her a bath and fast.

* time skip to castle overlord *

ok so i gave little (Y/N) a bath and i put her down for a nap. she is now sleeping soundly in her crib while i am reading ouran high school host club. yes i like that manga. i really want to see the anime but urushihara wont let me do it on his computer. i was reading until i heard the little tyke crying. i went over to her crib and gave her, her bottle. she happily drank it down and went to grab my nose. i chuckled and picked her up so we could pick up milord from mgronalds. we left the house and off we went.

* time skip to mgronalds with the black pepper fryer still broken*

* maou's pov *

today was a long day. really no customer's today. i saw ashiya walk in with my little (Y/N) in his arms and i imidiatly had a huge grin on my face. i ran up to them and took (Y/N) in my arms. she gave me a big slobbery kiss on my nose and i did the same. minus the slopper. she giggled then i sat down at a table with her, me and ashiya. " so how was your guy's day?" i asked. " well we went to the store then  we went to a cafe but she made a mess so she had to take a bath." ashiya respponded. i took the little one to bed then we followed.