Chapter Seven

It had been about a week since you moved in with Toriel. You had begun the grueling task of school, which wasn't bad now that you were doing it alone. You would open your planner to the day you were on, and do the work for that day. After you were done, you'd check your work, and help Tori around the house. She didnt really do much, though... your journal was a little bit more complete, with pictures of Tori and the house, but Toriel wasn't comfortable with you leaving... so you hadn't seen Sans or Papyrus in a while.

     "My child, make sure your room is tidy. We are having guests over for dinner," Toriel reminded you.

     "Who are we having over???" you asked curiously, and Toriel laughed.

     "It's a surprise," she said sweetly, and you nearly died from the need to know who was coming over.

     "They are special guests," Toriel gave you a hint. You frowned, which just made her chuckle more.

     "You'll see," she teased once more and patted your head. You silently wonder to yourself why you never had that growth spurt you had wanted so badly growing up... (hey, still two more years until your done growing,  y'know!).

     You nod dejectedly and glance at the clock. "So... they're coming in an hour?"

     "Yes," Toriel said, and turned back towards the kitchen stove. "Why don't you get ready?"

     "Huh?" you glance down at your outfit, and you silently think that there is nothing wrong with your jeans and sweater. But anyways, you take Tori's hint and run upstairs to get ready....

     Author's Note Please Read!!!

                      Okay, guys! I know this is incredibly short, I just wanted to give a teaser for the next chapter and not just a boring author's note. But... I was thinking about starting another fanfiction! I really like Underfell Sans... so, maybe a Reader x Underfell!Sans fanfic?! What do you guys think? I'm always up for requests! The updates for this book are going to be coming slower, due to highschool and teachers who love to give me research reports and such, but I would update both stories often enough (I'm not one of those people who leaves you waiting weeks on end- I promise. I personally hate it when authors do that lol). But it would be a very unique storyline...

     Anyways, tell me what you think!