Chapter 31

Greyson's P.O.V

The night went by as fast like a clock. I wish it didn't end though. I really like her to sleep by my side everyday and watch her fell asleep but we all knew that she needs to go home. 

I was walking down the alley when someone grab me by the wrist. I tried to break free but stopped when I saw the person who did that to me.

Me: C-Cody?!

Cody: I just want to talk but let's do it somewhere else.

I slowly nodded then followed him. The walk was awkward and silent. I stuffed my hands to my pocket and looked down. I knew he's upset. I don't know but I just knew it. He's always like that whenever he's serious. Now that you've mention it, his eyes were red and puffy. I think he's been crying all night then.

We stopped at the very corner of the park where no person can see us. He stopped at the tree and suddenly slammed his fist on it making me back down a bit.

Cody: DAMN YOU!! (charge at me)

Me: (pushes him away) The Hell's your problem,Cody?!

Cody: What's my problem? (chuckles) YOU'RE MY PROBLEM DUMBASS!!

Me: Look, I asked her to be my girlfriend. I didn't know she would say yes. 

Cody: I...hate...you (pointing a finger at me)

Me: Okay, hate me as much as you want but there's nothing you can do to make her feelings change. She chose me. And I'll do anything to make her happy.

Cody: I seriously wanna kill you right now. (gripped my shoulder) But you have to thank yourself that your Keith's boyfriend. (takes hand off) and your my best friend. 

He looked at me seriously and looks away. He ran his fingers through his hair and brushed off his shirt. I just looked down and hold my shoulder because it hurts from his grip earlier.

Cody: (places hand on my shoulder) You're like a brother to me. As much that I would like to hurt you and make you feel like hell...I would never do that. 

Me: T-Thanks Cody. I-

He suddenly punched my face making me lose my balance. I stumbled on the ground. I sat there holding my face as it stings with pain.

Me: What was that for?! I thought you would never hurt me.

Cody: That's for hurting my feelings, jerk...and you'll get another one when you hurt Keith's feelings. 

He held out his hand which I gratefully accept. I stood there brushing the dirt on my pants and on my shirt. 

Cody: I'm not kidding about doing that again, Greyson. You better watch what you're doing.

Me: You don't have to tell me that. I'll take of her for you, I promise. I'll never hurt her.

Cody: Can I trust you on this?

Me: You have my word.

Cody: (sighs) I'll leave everything to you then. (walks away)

Cody finally accepted the fact. But I kinda felt bad for him. I gently slapped my cheeks. There's gonna be tough day ahead of us.

* 2 YEARS LATER *

Keith: Wake up Sleepy head!! We're gonna be late for school. (opens curtain)

Me: (Yawn) I'm up...(rubbing eyes) Geez...

Keith: Come on ,Grey... You're too slow.

Me: Really?

I grabbed her wrist and pin her on my bed making me on top of her. She wrap her arms across my neck making me blush. Everything she does makes me blush and I kinda like it. She gently ran her fingers to my hair as I stare into her deep blue eyes.

Me: Happy Anniversary, Keith.

Keith: You remembered.. (giggles)

Me: I love you. (smiles)

Keith: Love you too.

I leaned in to kiss her soft lips when she suddenly pushed my face away. She stood up laughing then hug me from behind.

Keith: You need to clean up first. (laughs)

Me: Come on...(laughs) Just one kiss.

Keith: Hmm....Maybe later. (sticks tongue out) 

Me: (laughs) Why you-

Then the door  suddenly opened revealing Mom with her apron on. She put her hands on her hips then raise one eyebrow.

Lisa: You two hurry up or you're gonna be late (closes door)

We both looked at each other then burst out laughing. 

Keith: You heard Lisa, Grey. (smirks)

Me: (sighs) Fine...I'll get that kiss after I cleaned up.

Keith: (giggles) 'kay (opens door) I'll see you downstairs (closes door)

I took my clothes off then went straight to the bathroom. I shuddered at the coldness of the water. The last thing I'd do is forget about our anniversary. Last time I forget, Keith got sad and gloomy. She ignored my calls and messages making me upset. That was our first fight.  I never wanna do that again so this time I'm gonna make it special.

I went out of the bathroom with only my towel. I came across to the picture of Me, Keith, Cody and Alli on the swings . I'd never heard of Cody after that small painful talk, counting the punches. How is he, anyway?

I wore a fresh pair of clothes then went downstairs. I saw Keith eating some waffles that Mom made. I chuckled softly at the sight of  maple syrup on he upper lip. 

Keith: Hey, Grey. (smiles)

Me: You've got maple syrup on your lip.

Keith: Really?

Me: Yup..Let me get that for you.

I leaned over and pressed my lips against mine. She kissed back seconds later. I was enjoying it when Mom has to ruin the moment.

Lisa: I told you no kissing in the kitchen.

Keith: Greyson kissed me. (pointing to me)

Me: It's not my fault why you had maple syrup on your lips. It taste kinda sweet actually.

Keith: (giggles) Want some more? (leaning in)

Me: (whispers) Yes, please. (leans too)  

Lisa: (hold our faces) You two are gonna be late. 

Me: Mom..(whines)

Scott: (walks in) Come on you two...run along now (wraps his arms around Mom's waist)

Lisa: Oh...you're awake...(gives dad a quick peck)

Me: Hey, no kissing in the kitchen. (chuckles)

Lisa: (blushes) Just go to school already. (laughs)

We went outside then walked off to school with my fingers locked to Keith's. 

Okay If I were you...What to do on your 2nd Anniversary? I really need to think but right now I got school so...see you all on the next chapter XD