i Heart You

Hi, guys! I wrote this story last March of 2009. Yeah, when I said, 'wrote' I literally meant it. :D I wrote this story in a notebook because I preferred handwritten stories than typewritten, if that made sense. hihi. Well anyways, I hope you give this story a chance and read it. And Im sincerely praying that you'll enjoy it. ^_^v

****************************************

CHAPTER 01

Natalie; noun; ordinary; commonly heard everywhere. That's me. I'm not popular in school. I suck in Math. I'm stupid sometimes. I don't stand out in crowd. Famous personalities in school doesn't know I exist. Guys don't 'double-glance' at me.

I have long shiny black straight hair, how long? Just at the level of my umbilicus. I have fair smooth skin, brown eyes, slightly high bridged nose, and slightly thick kissable lips. I'm five foot and eight inches tall, and I have a slim figure. When you imagine the aforementioned descriptions, you'll imagine a very attractive and good-looking woman. But I'm not. Well, some say I'm pretty but I'll be prettier if I know how to fix myself in a more fashionable way. Okay, what I'm trying to say here is I'm plain and simple but I can be very attractive if I put make up on my face and if I wear slightly more revealing clothes, which I don't. I am more of a skinny jeans and fitted shirts girl.

 I have a guy best friend named, Justine. I knew him since I was a kid because we used to live in the same exclusive village. We became playmates and we attended the same school. Justine's kind of a dork when we were in primary school, but when we were in secondary school, he transformed into a jock. But despite of being popular, he never forgot about me. He always takes good care of me and accompanies me if my other girl friends aren't around. He might be the only popular person who knows my existence.

My father passed away ten years ago due to Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a kind of Heart disease, leaving me and my Mom with a big problem. It turned out that he had a huge debt in the bank. In order to survive, we decided to leave our house and settle with a smaller one outside the village since we're only two. My mom looked for a job and fortunately, she found a decent one. She provided me everything I needed. She sent me to a good university for college. And fortunately, Justin attends the same university as me.

Five years ago, I was diagnosed of having the same illness like my father's. That broke my Mom's heart. Thinking of having to endure the pain all over again, that's too much to handle.  I wish she finds a good man that will care for her when I'm gone.

Before my world shut down, I wanted to do things I didn't usually do. So I made a 'Bucket List.'

>> TOP 10 THINGS NATALiE SHOULD DO BEFORE BLACKOUT:

10. Watch movies as many as you can.

 9. Go to places you've never been before.

 8. Make new friends.

 7. Have a make over.

 6. Treat Justine a coffee every morning.

 5. Have a pet.

 4. Do extreme things that would bring you to dean's office.

 3. Take a photo with legendary Lucas Whiteman

 2. Approach your long-time crush.

 1. Fall in love

The thing that landed in the first spot was kind of not fair for me and for the guy I am suppose to fall in love with, but I really wanted to experience it. So maybe I should accomplish it by not involving the guy? Like a one-sided love.

"Are you sure you're going to support me with all these?" I asked Justine. He was reading my bucket list while drinking the first coffee that I promised treating him every morning.