Chapter Two

Hey, sorry it took forever to update.

I hope you guys' Thanksgiving was as Fantabulous as it could be. 

My excuses for not writing in a long time:

1. Family Pictures

2. Homework even though it was a break

3. Friend drama

4. Thanksgiving

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and I will try to make this chapter more than 1,200 words. So yeah, enjoy!

- Emilee

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Once I got out of my brother's shiny truck, my nerves have disappeared completely. I feel really energized and upbeat. My break down in the car is in the past. Wait.

"Have you told your lads and girlfriend that you are a vampire?" I ask while walking to the front doors.

"No, you have to keep it a secret. Ok?" He says worriedly.

"I promise that I won't tell your friends and your smooch partner about you and me being blood-sucking beings."

"Thank goodne- Wait. Did you just call Eleanor my smooch partner?" Louis yells.

"Yeah, why is that so shocking?" I ask while opening the doors to the school.

"Do you not realize the weirdness in th-" Louis gets stopped mid-sentenced by a pretty girl kissing him.

After they finish kissing, I hold out my hand for her to shake and say, "You must be Eleanor."

"Yes and you are...." Eleanor says with a smile and shakes my hand.

"Oh, Louis hasn't told you about me. I am Liliana Tomlinson. I am your boyfriend's twin sister." I state proudly, yet sad. Why hasn't he ever told her about me? Does he not love his only true family he has seen since after we were transported to this dimension.

"Nice to meet you. Babe, why haven't you told me about your beautiful twin sister?"

"Oh, ummm... I have never found it important." Louis says awkwardly.

Wait, is he saying that I am not important to him? I don't matter to him. My face must have showed the sadness that I was feeling because Eleanor tries to lighten the mood by saying "Ok hon. Well, we best be going. You don't want your sister to be late on her first day."

 "Yeah, let's get going." I say confidently even though I felt like my heart broke. I am nothing to him, even though I am the only family he knows about.

We reach his locker and four boys come running into Louis. Louis catches himself, but he hits his locker door pushing into my face.

"Ow!" I yelp in pain.

"Great going, guys. You made me hurt Liliana. Are you ok?" He asks me.

"Oh, I am fine. So who are they?" I say pointing to the four jaw dropped boys responsible for my throbbing nose.

"They are my mates."

One of the jaw dropped guys speaks up "Sorry, we didn't mean to injure a fine lady like you. By the way, my name is Harry." Then Harry kneels in front of me, grabs my hand, and kisses the back of my hand.

Another one steps forward, "Hi, I am Liam. Sorry about that and sorry about Harry he is a real flirt."

"It's ok." I say quietly because if I talk to loud my nose hurts more than it already does.