2# It's a Secret

Karma's Pov

How could he know that? Did he saw me yesterday? I stared at the bluenette in front of me, his face was nervous. "If you really think I'm crying, gift me the proof." I said. "Well.. I don't have any proof but I saw it with my two own eyes." He said nervously. "Maybe you just dreaming. I'm going to skip class now." I said waved my hand to Nagisa.

What should I do now? If he tell the other, they will laugh at me. But I did that because of my parent is now living with me. They make me they're personal servant. If I do something wrong, they will whip me until my body bleeding. It such a pain make me can't hold the tears. I arrived at the cliff and sit at the edge of cliff. I still confused how to explain it to Nagisa, he going to freak out if he find out this. I rather keep this secret. I noticed someone is spying at me. "I know you here Nagisa." I shouted. Then a bluenette appear behind the bushes. "Haha you found me." He said smile akwardly. "Why are you spying on me?" I asked. "I just want answer why were you crying." He said rubbing his back of his neck. "Ok I'll tell you, but don't tell anyone about this." I said in serious tone. "Ok, I promise." He said smiled.

"Well I admitted that I cry yesterday, it because my parent is back and live with me." I said. "So your parent is not on bussniss trip again? That great." He said happily. "No, it is not. They make me become their personal servant. They will whip me if I do some mistake." I said. "I'm so sorry Karma, I don't know you in such pain." He said hugged me. My face blushed for a while, than it faded. "I won't tell anyone about this so don't worry Karma." He said patted my head. "T-Thanks." I said hide my face in his chest.

================================

Hello Everybode. And again sorry for short chapter, but it longer than last time. I want to ask you something. I have another fanfic, but I don't know I will post it or not. So please help me to choose. Bye~