Chapter 2: An Unexpected visit

Marionette drew the curtains aggressively. The moon wasn't the same colour as usual. It was almost as if it was poisoned by evil. "Something's not right," said Marionette. "it is too quiet for a Parisian night. Where are all the hoots from the cars,  the shouts from the café owners and the birds tweeting?" That was a signal that it was time to transform. "Tikki, spots on!" She whispered.

She walked through the streets of Paris waiting for a very irritating Chat. Minutes went by, and eventually she was hungry. She saw an Internet café that was still open, on the corner of Lyon street. As she finished her croissant, she saw a dark figure on the other side of the window whistling. He was whistling "La mer" which is Chat's favourite song. "This is him alright"she thought.

She exited the café when a hurricane of a thing swept her off her feet and covered her mouth.
"Good evening m'lady! Well it was when I saw you."he said.
"Chat!"she shouted.
"Shhhhh, don't speak." he interrupted.
His eyes glittered in the odd-coloured moonlight. She was mesmerised. Twenty seconds passed.
"You're still holding me." said Ladybug.
"And I'll never let go of you" he replied.
"How did you know where I was? You are like a magician!"She asked.
"A magician never reveals his secrets!" He replied.
"Now follow me." He commanded.