adventures of trunnah

it was a bright sunny morning. Donald Trump awoke, a smile on his face. today, him and the love of his life will be going on an adventure.

he looks over and see the mentioned sleeping soundly next to him. he pats her lightly, waking her.

"good morning Trunnah. sleep well?"

she didn't respond, but Donald didn't mind. he simply got out of bed, and walked out of their room.

he clapped his hands and his chef began making breakfast. he walked into the living room and began reading the newspaper. it was his first day off from running for president, not having to do any interviews or roasting.

"Mr. trump! your breakfast is ready!" his chef called. he walked back into the kitchen to see pancakes and bacon set up.

"thank you, Mr. Urie. i appreciate you taking time out of your day to make me food."

Mr. Urie was taken back, surprised by the fact that his boss was thanking him.

"uh.. you're welcome, sir." and with that, he walked out.

after Donald had thoroughly enjoyed his breakfast (a bit too much if you ask his maids) he proceeded into the bathroom to get ready for the day. he brushed his teeth and showered, before realizing he forget to grab clothes to change into.

he walked into his bedroom with just a towel on, and saw his love still laying in bed.

"like what you see?" he winked, before turning around to grab some clothes.

his towel dropped, exposing his white ass. he didn't bother picking his towel up, sliding on some underwear that had red hearts printed onto them. he put on some khaki shorts, and a white shirt that said "i love Mexicans" with a red heart. he had a heart theme going on today.

he turned around and looked at his special one. he walked over, grabbing her gently. he stroked her blonde hair in a caring manner, before carefully placing her on his head. he adjusted his weave, before looking in the mirror and smiling.

"GEORGE! we must go now!"

his bodyguard, George Lopez, walked into the room. Donald grinned, before walking out. George was following behind closely.

they walked out the front door, when George started heading towards the car.

"no George, i think we can walk today." George nodded.

they began their journey into town, saying hello to the fellow Trump supporters and taking pictures. although Donald wanted to have the day off, he loved attention. George was too scared to say anything, in fear of being deported.

after some more walking, he ran into his rival.

Hilary Clinton.

"why hello there, Hilary. fancy seeing you here."

"oh, hello Donald. i was just on a walk with my lesbian lover, Hanary." she gestured to the girl standing next to her. she nodded her head, curls going everywhere.

"i am, as well on a walk with my lover." he pat the top of his head.

Hilary smiled. "i hope you two have a lovely day, we must be going." she began to leave, her lesbian lover trailing behind. George stood next to Donald, looking over at him.

"do you think that if you didn't clarify, she would have thought i was your lover?"

Donald laughed. "no, George. i would't even sink that low." the two began to walk again, George walking sadly behind Donald. his crush had just been rejected.

as they walked further, people could be heard screaming in the distance. Donald grabbed George's hand and ran to where the screams were coming from. George was more focused on Donald grabbing his hand then anything.

Donald put his other hand on trunnah, as if to soothe his love.

When they reached the screams, Donald noticed something strange. a giant monster coming out of the sea, growling loudly and grabbing people. the monster was blue and had a large forehead.

Donald suddenly gasped. he could recognize that large forehead from anywhere.

it was Mr. Urie.

as soon as the monster saw Donald looking at him, he knew he was waiting for this moment.

he made a large growling noise and tried to snatch him. Donald knew he was trying to take Trunnah away from him.

he dodged, not letting the monster grab his love. George stands in shock, not knowing what to do.

Mr. Urie tries to grab the weave once again. Donald barley dodges his attack.

George quickly runs up to Donald, blocking him from being attacked. Mr. Urie instantly pushed him out of the way.

Donald knew what he had to do. even if it hurt him.

he regretfully took off his weave, and looked at it with care.

"Trunnah, i have loved you ever since i first made eye contact. although you don't speak much, i love the way your voice sounds. i love waking up next to you every morning. i love spending time with you. you're there for me during my hardest times. i can't imagine my life without you. i guess we will meet again in another life."

he braces himself for what's about to happen.

"i love you, Trunnah."

he throws his weave at the monster. Mr. Urie catches it, screaming loudly and dramatically.

tears rolled down Donald's face as the monster disappeared underwater with the weave in his mouth. George stood up, placing a hand on Donald's shoulder.

"we can just buy a new weave, Mr. Trump." Donald shakes his head angrily.

"she wasn't just a weave, George. she was my everything. the love of my life, my best friend. she was there for me when no one else could be. she helped me during my hardest times, she helped me realize my potential."

George looked at the broken man in front of him. he grabs his hands, and forces him to make eye contact with him.

"Donald, i know how you feel. i'm sorry about what happened. she'll always be in your heart and in your memories. it was for the best. she was truly a weave of justice."

Donald nods, sighing sadly.

"thank you, George."

and with those final three words, Donald and George walk back to the mansion, hand in hand. Mr. Urie and Trunnah were never seen again.

trunnah is the ship name my mom gave me and donald trump. she said im his weave

thanks mom