Chapter thirty

Connor's POV

I wait outside Molly's for Rosa to arrive. When she does we walk inside, order our drinks and sit at a secluded table. 

'You sure you're OK?' I ask her.

'Yeah. Just another relationship to forget about.' She responds.

'Listen.' We both say in unison. 

'You first.' Rosa tells me.

'I... I don't know how to say this, it'll be awkward if you don't...' She just stares at me. 'Right. Since you started working at Chicago Med I've been, well... having feelings for you. Strong feelings.' She looks down. 'You don't feel the same.'

'That's the thing Connor, I do. That's what I was going to tell you. You're always there for me. You visited me almost everyday when I was sectioned. You put your career on hold to help me.' I reach out for her hand. We sit there. Holding our hands across the table. Staring into each other's eyes. 

'Wanna come back to mine?' I ask.

'Do you even have to ask?' She responds and we laugh.

Rosa's POV

We walk into Connor's appartment. I place my handbag on the side table and we kiss. We laugh and kiss as we head to the bedroom. Connor picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We kiss and then fall onto the bed. We roll so I'm on top of him. He takes my top off and I take his off, I then procceed to undo his jeans and we jump under the sheets. We have a night of passionate sex. 

We wake up at around 6am the next morning to get ready for work. 'I didn't know you were that fucking good!' I tell him and we laugh. I hear my phone ring so I answer it. 

'Hello?' I say into the phone. I listen to the person on the other end. 'Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Bye.' I put my phone down and stand behind Connor. I run my hand up his t-shirt and around his abs. 

'Who was that?' He asks.

'Detetive Dawson. Carl. He raped other girls too. There's going to be a hearing. They already know what he did to me. When he raped me and I miscarried.' 

'You going?'

'I don't know. They want me to testify against him. He's up for murder too.'

'I'll come with you.' 

'Thanks.' He turns around and we kiss. 'Should we tell everyone at work, about us?' 

'I don't see why not. Molly's. We'll buy everyone a drink.' 

'Sounds like a plan.' We eat breakfast, finish getting ready and head to work.