Chapter One ~Time to leave~

*Flash Back*..

"Dad, please don't leave us please, you are the only one who believes in me, lord knows mom doesn't. How am i supposed to follow my dreams if there is no one to support me", I Say Crying. 

"Hunny, you will be just fine. You don't need people if you believe in yourself, as long as you believe in yourself you can accomplish anything. I love you darling", He says kissing my head and getting to his car to drive away from us. 

My dad, my number one fan, my everything is gone. 

*Flash Back Over*

Dreaming about my dad isn't the best thing to dream about but its better then dreaming about some zombie eating your face right? 

I look over at the clock to see its 6:30 which means I have 30 min before my mom leaves to take me to the airport. Today's the day, the day I'm going to live with my aunt in California. I'm going to follow my dreams to be a singer, my mom has never believed in me and never will by going to live with my aunt i can follow this dream and become a singer. 

I slowly get out of bed and put the outfit on I picked out last night before packing the rest of my clothes. After getting on my clothes I quietly walk to the bathroom and do my makeup and hair. After my makeup and hair is done, I pack up the rest of my bathroom stuff and head downstairs. 

When I get down the stairs my mom is already up and ready. 

"Hey hunny, you ready?" She asked me 

"First don't hunny me, your kicking me out and you expect me to forgive you." I say the hashish way I can. 

"Nobody is kicking you out, its your choice and you choose to go live with your aunt to follow a dream that will never come true," she said smiling. 

"See this is why i'm leaving, can we go so i can get away from you," I said crying. 

The car ride to the airport was quiet. It was a 2 hour ride and we finally pulled up to the airport. 

"Here we are," She smiled. 

"Yea, thanks, im going to leave now," I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, bye, Dont ever call me again, not even with you live on the side of the street when you fail at your dreams." At the point I felt the urge to slap her in the face but I held back.

"Yea, thanks for the support," I said while snatching my ticket from her. 

"Oh, no hug," She said as i was getting out of the car.  

"In your dreams women," I said smiling.