Chapter Two ~California~

The flight from Denver to California was quite shorter then I thought it would be. 

I arrived in the airport and turned on my phone. When I turned on my phone I reacived a text from my aunt. 

~Her~

*Hey hun, I wont be picking you up from the airport, my roommates daughter will. She will be holding a sign with your name. See you soon. Love you.*

~Me~

*Kay, love you too*

As I was looking around the airport, I saw a blonde headed girl holding up a sign with my name on it. I walked up to her and smiled. 

"Hi, im Haliey," I said smiling. 

She just screamed and hugged me. "Omg, Omg, Hi, im Olivia, you ready to leave," She said smiling, 

"Please," I said laughing. 

The ride to my aunts house was really fun, we turned up the music and was singing. Me and her have so much in common this is going to be so much fun. 

About 2 and a half hours later we arrived at my aunts house, and she was standing outside. When we pulled up she practically pulled me out of the car and hugged me. 

"I Have missed you so much baby," she said crying. 

"I have missed you too." 

"Hey no more lovey moment, Hailey get ready we have a party to go to tonight, so get ready," She said practically screaming.

"Uhm, okay i guess," I said laughing. 

Kay Guys Can You Vote And I Will Update ALOT.

Next Chapter Is When Liam Comes In. Get Readyyyy<3 

Love You Guys :3