Chapter 4

Kay's POV

I was up all night thinking about what happened. The more I thought about it. The more it hurt me. I was done at this point. I thought August liked me? I decided not to think about it. I got on IG and posted a pic that said "Late night text buddies?" I was bored and wanted to talk to some one. After about 5 minutes I got a text from my brother. I havn't spoke to him since we were 7? Why he texting me?

Bro: Hey Kay, how you been?

Me: Good, u

Bro: Good, i'm married and have 4 kids

Me: dang, some one is all grown up now

Bro: yeah I guess

Me: lol you stupid

Bro: Ya motha

Me; We got the same motha dumbie

Bro: Oh yeah, lmfao. Well I gtg i'll talk to you soon.

Me: Ight

After talking to my brother he put me in a good mood. I went to sleep. 

______________ Morining

I woke up at 5:00am. My alarm didn't go off till 5:30am. I was confused. It sounded like my alarm went off. I sat there for a minute...... then I heard a bang bang. I got up and looked out my window. It was August! I opened the window and rubbed my sleepy eyes. 

"August what are you doing here?" I was irritated

"I want to talk to you" He said

I yawned. "You couldn't wait until school! It 5:00 in the morning!" I said

"Just let me in." He said walking to the front door.

I opened the door and let him in. I sat infront of the fire place with my legs crossed. 

"What do you want August?" I said rubbing my eyes.

He sat infront of me. "Look I'm sorry for what I said. I couldn't even sleep. I feel really bad." He said looking in my eyes.

"Why? Why would you do that though, I thought you liked me?" I said looking at him.

"I do! I like you alot. Your perfect. I was wrong and stupid. I should've never listened to Bow" He said looking down

I rubbed his arm. "August. It's ok. You walked here in the freezing cold at 5:00 in the morning to apologize. That's so sweet." 

He looked at me. we looked in each other's eyes. I closed my eys and soon felt a warm soft sensation brush across my lips. We made out for about 5 minutes straight. When we parted it was almost 6:00am. That's when I noticed August was already dressed for school. 

"Why are you dressed for school already?" 

"I knew it would take a while to apologize so I came ready. Now we can walk to school together." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and all. I walked down stairs and we headed to school. When we got to school we saw Bow. He looked at August and August put his arm around me. We walked away avoiding him. I'm really glad that the Bow thing is over. Hopefully......