Chapter 1

(A/N) So this is my very first fanfiction so please PLEASE go easy on me. I've role played quite a lot so I think I know the ropes. Leave a comment and tell me if you liked it or not. I'll hopefully update sooner rather than later. Enough babbling. Enjoy!

So, it was a bright, sun-shiney day in the bustling city of Los Angeles, California. Adam, aka Skydoesminecraft, woke to the early afternoon sun shining brightly in through his window. He groaned loudly and say up slowly, looking around his trashed room. He sighed at the mess and stood to go get food. He walked down the polished wooden stairs and into the living room/kitchen. He caught the eye of a certain dirty-blonde boy who caused an eruption of butterflies in his tummy. See, everyone knew Adam was bi, but no one knew that he liked Jason. Everyone thought he liked Ty or Brotato, but were they mistaken. He only had his sights on Mr. MinecraftUniverse himself.

Adam was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice that he had been staring at Jason for a while and that said boy was now standing just inches away waving a hand in front of his face.

"Ayo, Adam!" Adam then snapped out of his daze and looked at the shorter elder (I have no clue how old Jason is).

Adam felt the familiar flutter in his belly. "O-Oh... Sorry about that..." he walked around Jason, blushing violently. Adam walked to the cabinet and rummaged around looking for some cereal. Suddenly, he felt a presence behind him.

"Adam... is something bothering you? you've been acting strange all week." Adam only shrugged his statement off and continued looking around.

Clearly, Jason didn't take his answer "Dude... you know if something is bothering you, you can always talk to me. I'm here for you always, bro." Adam sighed loudly and only nodded.