NOT A CHAPTER

I am so sorry for not updating in months guys.  Writer's block sucks dick.  I've been struggling with it and can't seem to overcome it.  Not only that, but I felt as though this story is so skippy.  When I first began writing this story, I had a very different plot line in mind that would be a maxium of 10 chapters and end in sex.  As you can probably see, that didnt quite work out and the new plotline makes the earlier chapters seem like they don't belong.  Also, when I first started this, the Team Crafted fandom was strong and thriving, Seto had already been kicked out for a while and everything was finally calming down.  Now, everyone has left TC and Adam and Mitch got in that huge fight causing the little sliver of the old fandom to fall apart.  I haven't watched one of Adam's videos since Febraury and I can't even tell you what Jason's songs even are anymore.  Bring that all together, including the fact that I didn't think this story was getting enough votes and reads for how much time and sleep I had wasted, I didn't want to write anymore. I left Wattpad and this is the first time I have signed on since the last chapter was posted.  Now that my mind isn't hazed over by the fact that everyone else's stories get more attention than mine, I see just how many people actually like my story.  15000 reads? That is truly mindblowing! All of this and the wonderful, encouraging comments I have recieved make me want to write again and please you.  It probably will take me a while to get back in the swing of things and relearn Skymu, but hopefully I can start cranking out some material for you and finish this story like i had originally planned.