A Vampire's Obsession (Chapter 8)

* First university year was very tough so I had to stop writing for a while. now I'm finally back with new ideas and am grateful for all those readers who waited so long for this new chapter ad still follow my story. Thanks.*

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

I saw my father surprised and nervous at the same time. I've never seen him so scaredbefore... Scared of Amylee??? Weird but fact. I turned to him to ask a question when he suddenly smiled, looked at me and exclamed: "Treat her well Alex, she's special." Then he turned away and walked towards a library door. Before entering the door he wispered words only I could hear and get: 'If you ever hurt her, you'll have to face me'.

Amylee's POV

There was a weird aura between those too. Damien looked shocked and Alex looked confused. I've never seen such a hidden and weird reaction... on me? Is that even possible? I haven't done anything wrong obviously. I didn't even know what was going on... Alex took my hand and took me out in a garden. It was a nice morning, and the air was surprisingly soft. Alex also seemed more kind to me. His mood was killing me, scaring me and sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't hold back any more and started a dialogue with fear of angering him again.
"Did I do anything wrong?"
"No, why do you ask?"
"The way Damien looked at me and the way he walked away...."
"Ignore him... Never listen to what he says... He's insane."
Alex was both angry and relaxed when he said his father was insane. I couldn't get over the feeling that both of them were hiding something from me. I just did not have enough proof...

Damien's POV

Amylee looks like you my dear Sarasa... I can't get her out of my head...I can't stop thinking about her as our daughter, though she's more like her descendant. She looks like you a lot... Alex knew it. He chose her to hurt me or get revenge on you? You know him... He won't stop.. But he mentioned Scythia. He said he would protect her soul. Is he really going to get his sister back?

After talking to my lover in my head, I decided I should take a walk outside. I went into a garden and took a deep breath. I looked around and saw Amylee standing under a huge oak tree. I decided to use a chance and walk up to her. She looked around as soon as she heared my footsteps. The way she looked at me gave me sivers, but I stood up next to her bravely, without givng a hint of nervousness.
"Isn't Alex supposed to be with you? He actually left his young and beautivul bride? How rude of him"
She giggled and did not say anything.
"Amylee...."
"Yes?"
Even her voice was special...
"What was your mother's name?"
She took a deep breath and sighed.
"Loreen"
"Your grandmother's?"
"Lacrimosa"
"Great grandmother's?"
Amylee froze and urned to me all of the sudden. Her smile disappeared and her angry look scared me. She was no longer a fragile girl I knew.
"You are all hiding something from me, but you know what? I will hide this from you all too. My great grandmother died but left a diary after her. I read it when I turned 15 and thought it was a fairy tale, but it turned out to be a real story. Now guess her name. I'm Alexander Nightmare's bride, don't you dare talk to me like a little girl"
She walked away and for the first time in my whole life I was really scared, because I really felt Scythia;s presence...

Amylee's POV

I knew it. Scythia. That's who they all saw in me. That's what they wanted from me. TO GET HER BACK. I could not allow that.  I needed o stop being so childish. I had to do something... I had to... If what Scythia wrote in her diary was all true, I was in danger. The only way to save my own soul is to make Alexander fall in love with me... With me, Amylee, not Scythia's descendant and carrier of her soul... I have to do something. Plan A: Act like a queen if you are going to be one!
(to be continued)

NinKa Production Copyright
All rights reserved. For fair use and sharing only.