A Vampire's Obsession (Chapter 3)

The man on the opposite side resembled the one sitting next to me, though he was not as handsome. The woman next to him turned to be his wife. Then I was introduced to them.

"Her name is Amylee Anderson. SHe's 18 years old and her blood type is O"

'Wait, did he just tell them my blood type?'

I glanced at him with the surprise and then I looked at table again. Suddenly I heard a voice n my head. His voice. 

'Listen to my voice and do as I say. Don't you dare disobey.'

I gulped and slightly nodded. I had the strange feeling that if he could talk with me in my mind, maybe he could also read my thoughts. I had to be careful.

"So, Amylee, right?"

'Be polite and answer every question.'

"yes."

"Where are you from?"

"Originally I'm from Siberia, but I live in Alaska" 

"WOW. Siberia. Cold and snow."

I smiled at him warmly.

"You know, it's not always snowing there. It's very hot in summer."

He looked at me surprised.

"I didn't know that. Could we go visit Siberia someday? Both in winter and in summer."

'Don't refuse, but don't agree either.'

"Maybe we could. I hope."

I thought I gave a good reply. He smiled and nodded.

"Alexander, are you going to do that in several months?"

Wow... His name is Alexander. I didn't know that.

He avoided answering and looked at me.

"Would you dance with me, my lady? "

I looked at Alex who was standing beside me now.

"Of course"

I took his hand and stood up. We danced Foxtrot. I was afraid to make a mistake, but he smiled at me and my nervousness disappeared. I felt confident. Then we danced Waltz. I've never felt so good before. Then the music stopped and someone  requested polish folk dance - Mazurka. I was taught Mazurka in Siberia, so I had not problem. 

"Do you want to dance Mazurka?"

I looked up at Alexander and replied in a low voice.

"I can dance Mazurka."

"Good."

He took my hand and we started to dance.

I don't know how much time passed. I just knew everyone were staring at us the whole night.

When the dance was over, Alex took me to a stage and spoke into the microphone.

"Attention, please."

Everyone looked at him and bowed. I couldn't understand why, but I felt awkward and uncomfortable.

"I want to present you the one who I've been searching for nearly two hundred years."

All the eyes were on me.

"I want to present you my bride, the future queen, Amylee J. Anderson."....

My eyes widened in shock and I looked at Alex surprised... I felt like I was in the dream... A NIGHTMARE......

(to be continued)

 NinKa Production© Copyright

All rights reserved. For fair use and sharing only.