Chapter 1

Hey guys! I'm back. So I just wanted to say, that the prologue didn't really have an important point to it, it was just to kind of introduce the characters and have kind of a mysterious vibe to it before I started the actual book. 

So this chapter is in Jenny's POV, and so I did the prologue to let y'all know what Ciel and Sebastian were up to while this was all happening, ok? 

Ok, good. 

Just to clarify, it will be a few chapters before the boyxboy action starts, just in case that's the only reason your reading. I look forward to writing it tho. Eeeekkk. *Nosebleed* 

I also have a book recommendation for you guys. If you've read most of my other stories and enjoyed them, then I have a book you'd possibly like. 

I recently make a book called "Truth or Dare with the OCs" which is a truth or dare book with my OCs from all my books. I'd really love it if you guys read it :)

The picture on the side is done by me, just like the one on the prologue. I hope u like it :) 

Ya, that's it. Very short today. Anyways, happy reading! :D 

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALL OF BLACK BUTLER)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jenny's POV 

"What?!? What kind of an ending is that?!?!" I yell at my computer. 

Alright, here's the story. I just finished Black Butler. That's right, that was the last episode, and honestly, I'm a bit shocked by it. 

Seriously?! They turned Ciel into a demon? What the hell?! 

Now Sebastian has to be his butler forever, and I feel so bad for him! I had originally fallen for Sebastian when I first watched it, but as it went on, I started to like Ciel a lot more. But even though he's my favourite, I can't deny the fact that he is a spoiled brat, and Sebastian has to now spend all of eternity with him. 

If I were to go rant about this on any of my social media sites, the only response I would get would be annoying ones saying "CielxSebastian all the way!!!" 

I do not ship them, at all. It's not that I don't see their relationship, because it was supposed to be a full on yaoi. It's just the fact that Ciel is mine. 

A little possessive, I know, but really, Sebastian is a demon! How could they even be together? 

Oh right, Ciel's a demon now...

There's really no escaping it, is there? 

I sigh heavily and walk down the hallway to check up on my parents. They're still sleeping, even though they should have heard my loud outburst. 

I study my mother's face as she sleeps, her blonde greying hair is draped over the pillows where her head lay. 

I wonder what my real mother looks like? Does she have firey red hair like mine? Does my father have my dark brown eyes, or is it my mother who carries those? Or is it both? 

I was born an orphan, and since then I've been either living in an orphanage, or moving from house to house. I've been living in this house for 3 years now. 

When my new parents wanted to adopt me, I was extatic. I was 11 at the time, so I was used to constantly living with new people all the time. But this was diferent. They actually wanted to keep me. I couldn't have been more suprised. 

They brought me home, let me settle for a few days, and then had me start school. Not public school, I'm homeschooled. My mother is a fromer teacher, so she teaches me all my school subjects while my father goes to work for the day. 

Being an orphan isn't so bad. Well, I suppose I can only say that for certain people. My life turned out good, but some children never get adopted. It's a sad cycle, really. You feel like your unwanted and that nobody will ever love you, and sometimes they get old enough and they have to leave the orphanage. Sometimes they get a job and a new home, and sometimes they don't, and they have to live on the streets. Some even die. 

But I feel jealous of lots of the other kids at my previous orphanage. At least they all know their last names. There's no record of my family at all on any computer. None, I don't even know my first name, they just named me themselves and assumed I'd like it. 

I don't. I hate my name. 

But just one look, I'd like just one look at my last name, just to see what it is and who I belong to. Is that too much to ask for?

Since I don't have a last name, and I have a whole lot of ID for various purposes, I just use my parent's last names. Kelly. 

I'm craving sweets right now, so I put my coat on and walk outside to the corner store which is a few blocks away. Who cares if it's 1:00 in the morning? They're open 24 hours a day. 

It's snowing very hard outside, so I put my hood up and my head down to avoid ice in my eyes. The wind is blowing at me constantly, which makes me think I just might fall over. 

Finally, I get to the store and walk inside. The man with a bear gut behind the counter looks up at me from his newspaper, but after about a second, he goes back to reading. 

I walk over to a stack of iced cinnamon buns and grab 3. Then I grab a rainbow lolipop, and a blue gatorade, and bring them to the counter to pay for them. 

After I give the man $20 and recieve change, I leave. 

As I'm walking through the snowstorm again, I see a young boy ahead of me with grey hair and something covering his eye. From what I can see, he's wearing blue clothes and he's rubbing his arms to warm himself up. I can't see very well in this weather. 

As I get closer, I see that he's dressed very weirdly. He's wearing a blue coat that's very long on him, with a bowtie around his neck, blue shorts and very high socks. 

What the heck?

I get even closer, and I see that the thing covering his eye is an eyepatch. 

This boy looks an awfully lot like Ciel Phantomhive. 

I get even closer and I see his eyes are the same color of blue as Ciel's. 

Could it be? 

I shake the thought off as I put my head down again and pass the boy. 

"Bloody hell!" He yells behind me after a few seconds, in Ciel's exact voice. 

Yup, it's Ciel Phantomhive. 

I turn around to look at him, and he's looking straight at me. 

"Ciel. Ciel Phantomhive."