10

Hayley's POV

All I could hear was the loud beeping of cars as we swerved lane to lane. I clenched my eyes close and then the car flipped. I hit my head really hard on the roof. I opened my eyes and we were falling off the road.

"I love you" Ethan said. Crash. We hit the ground. I looked at Ethan and Grayson and they were in a terrible state. Ethan's face was messed up and so was Graysons. I started crying.

"NOOOOO! NOOOO! PLEASEE!!!" I cried and I cried

"Babe, babe BABE!!" I was being shook and Ethan was calling me. I opened my eyes to see Ethan and Grayson looking at me worriedly. I started crying. It was only a dream.

"Why were you shouting?" Grayson asked concerned
"We were in a terrible accident. We fell off the road and you were both dead. Ethan gave me a huge hug. He held me so tight. When he let go gray said "hey, come here" and he hugged me too.

"Well were here now anyway" Ethan said bluntly.
We all got out of the car and walked into the venue

*
"5 minutes till showtime!!" The show manager said.

I was going to wait back stage because I could see it better.

"You'll be amazing" I said to Ethan and I kissed him. He drank his usual glass of apple juice and then got ready.

*
I was watching the show when Ethan said:
"Guys I have something to tell you all. So for a few weeks now I've been seeing this amazing girl and I thought it was right to tell you. Hayley can you come here."

I was so shocked. I walked onto the stage. He took my hand

"This is Hayley. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I hope you all understand."

"WHOO!!!" Everyone screamed

Graysons POV

I clapped for Ethan and Hayley. I'm glad Ethan finally done this. It was time to end the show so we all said bye. Now it was time for the meet and greet.
Hayley was going to take the pictures of us and the fans.

*

"Ready, 3...2...1... SMILE!!!" Hayley was taking the pictures. She looked so cute as always

God Grayson why do you keep thinking that.

Sorry for not updating and for the short chapter. I've been really busy with school ect. Also I have a fan Instagram account called
Dizzydolanzz
Incase you wanted to follow me 😂😂