32

Today Ethan wanted to take me out on a date. I don't know where to. He won't tell me. Just like the first time.

I was listening to Spotify while getting ready. I had recently discovered a new artist and I have fallen in love with his music. His names Jacob Banks.

I finished curling my hair and applied some extra lipstick as most of it had slid off while drinking my milkshake.

Grayson has been talking to a girl recently. He's also been very protective over his phone. Like he will wrestle you to the ground to get it back if you just had to check the time.

Ethan had decided to prank him by putting a fake one in ice. He filmed it and put it in their YouTube channel. It got a lot of hits and everyone loved it. They're so happy to finally be able to film again.

I've gained a lot of followers. Some people hate me but some love me. I couldn't be more grateful.

I walked down the stairs and Ethan was waiting at the bottom with a bunch of roses.

"They're beautiful" I said as he passed them to me
"They reminded me of you" he said

I have him a kiss. He was wearing a white shirt and some black jeans. Why does he have to look so fucking hot all the time? I wore a black lacey dress; it was one of my favourites.

I slipped on my heels and we left to go.

"By Grayson have fun with your girl" Ethan called up
"Yeah, and remember don't scare her"
"Whatever losers" he called back. We laughed and left the house

I plugged in the aux cord and play "unholy war"

I looked out the window like I was in a movie. I'm not the only one to do that right?

"So where are we going?"
"It's a surprise" he said and he gripped my thigh. I placed my hand on top of his.

"Now your going to have to put a blindfold on baby"
"Ethan why? This isn't some Christian grey shit is it?"
He chuckled
"No, I'm saving that for later"
I saw a smirk tug at his lips and I just shook my head
"It's so you can't see where we're going"

I put it on and it took around 15 minutes to get there. It felt a lot longer as all I could see was black.

When we arrived he lifted me out of the car. He placed me down on the gravel and took my blindfold off.

"It's the place where we went on our first date" I said in awe

"I wanted to bring you back here. This is when I realised that I wanted you to be mine forever"

We went inside and ordered our food. He ordered us exactly the same thing that we had on our very first date.

We chatted and laughed for hours. Every so often we just stared into each others eyes, smiling. He was my happiness.

After we left the restaurant we went to his and Graysons secret spot. This is where he took me and asked me out on our first date.

"Hey could you just lay down the blanket?" He asked
"Of course" I turned around and layed it all out"

"It's do-" I couldn't quite finish as I turned around

"Hayley Elizabeth Marie Smith, I love you so much. More than words could ever explain. You're the light in my life and I'm so happy I met you when I did. Your beautiful, funny, charismatic and I love every single thing about you. You make me laugh all the fucking time. We've had good times and bad times but we've always got through it together. You never fail to put a smile on my face. So I'm gonna ask you this. Will you marry me?"

I was in shock.

"Yes, yes of course I will. I love you baby"

He put the ring on my finger and pulled me into a deep kiss. Our lips moulded together like they were made perfect for each other. Ethan has always been the one I needed in my life. And now he's going to be mine forever.