Memories

My eye lids were met with a bright light, as the sun brilliant gaze hit my ever so tried face. I pulled the covers over my face to hide from the brightness. Then my eyes were blinded by the sun as the covers were oulled off of me. To my surprise it was you, as usual I should have known it was you greeting me as you do every morning.  Even though you are no longer reay by my side.  I still remember the last morning we had together. This recurring dream always brings a smile to my face no matter how much time has truly passed. I still smell the delicious breakfast you made for me that day. The sunny side up eggs, with the dirty brown pan sausage still sizzling hot on the plate. The golden brown hash browns cook just how I like them hot, and chopped up. The best part of this breakfast was that it was made with the love in your heart, and the hands you so gracious hold me with every night. Just as always my alarm goes off, and I turn over in my bed to turn it off. After that I just lay in bed tears rushing down my face as the reality hits me as hard as a rock. Yet still I have this dream every night. I know it is just a dream, yet and still I wish it was real that I believe it until its over. How I miss you so much this life I live isnt the same without. How I wish I could turn back time and stop everything from happening you would still be here next to me. This world can be so beautiful, and yet so cruel. Why did you have to go so soon and I  didn't get the chance to say goodbye.