Eating Butter

I'm sorry I had a lot of work to get to in school but I'm making a new one hope you guys enjoy!!!
(Y/n) POV
        Jordan and Bryan had to eat butter as their punishment made by Johnnie. Jordan was so disgusted by the taste he immediately went to the bathroom to vomit. Bryan didn't have any reaction when he ate it, I was surprised myself and said, "Oh my God you're an immortal." "Thanks (y/n)" he smiled and ruffled my wavy (h/c) and I made a face, Jordan came back and sat next to me and I patted him. He looked at Johnnie and said "I fucking hate you" and rested his head on my shoulder. My heart was beating so fast and my face blushed fifty shades of red. Then I felt a tap on my other shoulder and looked back and saw Alex smiling at me and him so did Johnnie and Kyle. That's when we hear Bryan ending the video "Okay guys we are about to end this video so make sure you subscribe to our channels. I'll leave a links to their channels. And get this video up to 500k likes okay? But we like to thank our special guest miss (y/n) (l/n) for being with I'm sure we'll have you again." "And I'm looking forward to it and thank you guys so much for having me on your video" I said smiling and waving. "Okay bye guys" "Byeeeeeee" Jordan, Alex, Johnnie, Kyle, Bryan, and I said. Bryan ended the recording and he hugged me very tight I couldn't breath. "Thank you so much (y/n)! You are amazing!!" "Th-thank....you....um...can't breath....here...." "Oh sorry, over excited and biggest fan of your songs" It made me very happy and I turn to Jordan who looked like he was mad, I think that consequence thing made him sick so I I thought it's time for me and Jordan to call it a night, I stand up and said "Bryan, Johnnie, Alex, and Kyle thank you for having I'm sure we'll see each other again maybe, we can hangout sometime?" They nod and smiled. Alex came to me and hugged me. I hugged back she said "I think that's a great idea (y/n)" I was just about to leave with Jordan until she pulled me in so she can whisper in my ear that made me blush "Take good care Jordan, I know you have a huge crush on him" I nod and grabbed Jordan's hand and we said our goodbyes and left.

Time skip

I had to drag him home but I couldn't get him in his apartment so I let him stay at my apartment. I put a blanket over him and went to go take my wash up and sleep, after I got out of the bathroom with my pajamas on I went to go check on him, I came in the living room and see he's sleeping peacefully. I put some aspirin and water on the table just in case he wakes up, and went to bed.
Work at school and state testing I couldn't make the time for anything but hope you like this one!!!!