Making a Video with The Members of My Digital Escape

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I am but you're gonna be even more excited about hanging out with Bryan, Alex, Johnnie, and Kyle from My Digital Escape. Have fun!!!!!!!!
(Y/N)'s POV
               Jordan knocked on the door to his friend's house, and the person that opened the door was a guy with blonde hair with a messy style. "Hey Bryan, this is (Y/N) my neighbor, and (Y/N) this is Bryan my friend." I smiled at Bryan as soon as he turned to me he was freaking out because he already know about me "JOHNNIE, ALEX, KYLE, GET IN HERE JORDAN BROUGHT A SUPRISE GUEST OVER, HURRY" Bryan yelled, I turned to Jordan who was laughing and I started to smile and blush when he smiled again. Then two guys and a girl with red hair came to the door to greet us and they were shocked too, knowing who I was. The girl came up to me smiling "Hi, my name is Alex Domane, it's an honor to have you as our guest for this video" "It's my pleasure" "Hi, my name is Johnnie Guilbert" the guy with black hair adds when he shook my hands, another guy, with a beenie came forward and shook my hand, "Hey, I'm Kyle David Hall, such a fan of your songs." "Why thank you, and thanks for having me" I said and smiled at them. I turn to Jordan and smiled with a blushing face, he noticed and smiled. 'Those beautiful eyes, his radiant smile...it makes my heart want to jump out of my chest. His voice is so soothing I can't stop thinking about him....does he feel the same way about me too?'
Jordan's POV
           When she turned to smile at me, I notice she was blushing, so I smiled back at her. 'She's so cute when blushes, her smile it makes me feel at ease when I'm with her.' I thought, I didn't realize I was staring until Johnnie spoke to me, " Jordan, you kept staring at (y/n) for 5 minutes, are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine lets get started, what are we doing for today Bryan" I turned to him and he had a devious smile on his face, 'I can tell I'm gonna loose this challenge' I thought. Bryan said "We are gonna play 'Never Have I Ever' challenge today" "I knew it" and I dropped my head after hearing the bad news, I turned to (y/n) and she was smiling so hard she couldn't wait to play. Somehow I started to feel at ease when I see her putting on her beautiful smile, "This is going to be fun" she said and turned to me. 'I'll never get tired of seeing her smile, it's so heart warming...am...I...in love with her...?'
I'm updating as fast as in can hope you guys enjoy the chapter. In the next the next it's still Jordan's pov so I'm thinking how this challenge will go give me any request you like me to put in the chapter. Okay then GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!