Beastly improved story!!!

Maurice, belle's father was heading off to collect his well earned wages. But that meant he had to go through the dark misty haunted forest which had always been his fear there were rumours about weird creatures down there which freaked him out! Belle was begging him please don't go and was nervous about beIng left alone for more than two weeks. So belle was in pain when she finally saw her father gallop into the glinting sun down through the forest. Belle was lonely and timid when she was alone so she headed quickly off to the market for some fresh veggies and hoping some friendly villagers would stop by and say "hello" to comfort her.

Maurice was still gliding through endless paths and roads until after some hours he felt exhausted and he had done several miles but was determined to go on. But unfortunately his grey coated horse Philip was also tired to he changed to a canter. When one hour had gone quickly and Maurice yelled "go on Philip give us a sprint" he broke down and fell to the floor, which sent Maurice flying into a tree which was not good for his health since he was rather ill! Belle had warned him about this but he wouldn't listen.....

More? Sorry if its terrible I'm only 9 so yeah and do you want more?!?!???!!!?!?!???!!!?!?!???!!!