chapter one

Liv POV

“Happy birthday Liv,” both of my parents yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I hoped down each step to see daddy hugging mummy, while she was holding a cake with lit candles on it. “Come on baby doll blow the candles out” daddy said with a big smile across his face. I went to blow the candles out but then I felt pain spread across my body. I screamed out in pain. I saw mummy drop the cake and rush to pick me up. Daddy and mummy took me into my room and laid me across the bed. “John what happen to my baby,” I heard mummy ask daddy. But all daddy said was “She is the chosen one,” mummy started to cry. All I heard before I fell into the darkness was “goodbye my little pup and good luck to you” then it all went dark.

Dream Flash

I was in a white dress walking in what looked like fog when I saw a pretty woman. She then said “chosen on Liv Phoebe Janet I have chosen you for the gift that I have given to you. You are truly and rightful my daughter you were sent from the holy land which is where you are right now to Earth where I placed you with a family who would take care of you, until it was time for you to save your kind and stop the war. We will meet again my daughter goddess Liv of Holy land, angel of darkness and light.

End Of Dream Flash

Beep………. Beep………. Beep………. Mummy, Daddy. I asked I looked around to see mummy asleep on the chair next to me. The door then opened and I saw a guy and my daddy walk in the door. He then saw that I was awake and gave me a sad smile. The guy walked out of the room and daddy came over to me and said that I would be fine, and we could go home later in the day. Mummy started to yarn. I sat up and gave her a kiss on her forehead her eyes shot open and hugged me, I hugged her back.

Mummy final stopped hugging me and let go. “How are you feeling sweetie.” Mummy asked. I nodded my head and said “I’m ok mummy I know what happened and don’t worry mummy you will always be my mummy even if you aren’t my really mummy.” Mummy looked at me strangely. She then said “what do you mean Liv.” I then explained her, my dream. Mummy just smiles and says “you truly are a goddess daughter come on we are leaving now the doctor said you can go once you wake up.” I grab her hand and I grab daddy hand and walk out of the hospital.

Once we got home daddy and mummy told me that we had to move to a new place somewhere in the dark woods and I wasn’t allowed to go to school so no one would find me but mummy said “we would go back to the city or another place when I turned 15 and in the woods I could turn into my animals and practice my skill along with my gifts.