Chapter 1 [Meeting You Again]

Desiree's P.O.V

I internally groaned as my alarm went off. I rolled to my side and sifted my weight under the covers.

I was ten. Yup four years. Four years waiting for her, the taste of her name on my tongue wasn't a good one.

After getting out of the hospital, Demi came back home for a few months.

She didn't like me. No she hated me in those few months. She would yell at me every time I even looked at her.

She even slapped me once across the face.. I had fallen over and hit my eyebrow and scarred it. I don't know but Demi never really liked me after the hospital. She was push me away too. She did unmentionable things to me.. It crushed me.

And mumble things like brat and curses at me. After those few months she went in treatment for two years. Than the physic ward for another  two years.

Wasting four years of my life.

Than.. Mason, who's six now, his ADHD increased that the doctors had to put him on meds. He developed a really bad case of social anxiety. He couldn't even talk properly to anyone he didn't know.. He isolated himself from everyone expect me and mum.

We testified our father at court only a year ago. He was sentence a thirteen year sentence. For the shit he did it should've been more. A life or death sentence I would've recommend.

We kept our native accent to. It was fun, my very good friends are really impressed by it really.

However were not the populars of the crowd. Only at the bottom of the social pyramid.

Being pushed around, oh wait. Only I am. My friend, there spice. And spicy hot.

There always offered to be apart of the populars. As if the pops are desperate for my two friends Jess and Kate to be apart of the group.

I groaned as my timer went off again. I felt the weight of the covers lift off me. The cold breeze flowing around my body.

Shivering I huddled into a ball and looked up. "Mum five for minutes," I groaned trying to snatch at my covers.

She only smiled and flipped onto my bed next to me. I turned my body and she wrapped the blanket around us.

I was facing her body. My mum was gorgeous, she was a creamy pigmented color due to her tan, with flowing silky soft brown hair.

I smiled and ran my finger over her nose curve. My mother always knew we were nothing alike. I was a dirty blonde with paler skin. A hideous scar and fat nose. Ugly stretch marks and bushy eyebrows.

Sighing I dropped my hand.

"Baby girl.." She sighed pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back. Letting a few tears slip from my blue colored ugly eyes.

"What's wrong," she whispered. I looked at her sadly. "Nothing.." I mumbled dropping my gaze. But my mum was stupid.

"I know baby girl... But it'll only be one month I promised. Do you think I forgiven her for every time she's done something?"

Yeah, my mum was there for most of what I called abuse. From when Demi pushed me onto my bum on the floor, or when she sent me flying into the dish rack causing the dished to fall. When the knife fell and cut a huge gash on my foot.

I shook my head, "that's a no. I don't get along with her baby but she's still family. She by law your aunt.."

But it was more to that. Demi was my foster mum for four days. And that was deeply depressing. She promised to stay. But people lie.. People lie like Demi.

Sighing, I pulled the covers off of us. "That's my big girl," my mum whispered.

I smiled at my mother and went into my walk in closet. I picked out a long white shirt that was elbow length high, still folding the ends.
Than I through on a pair of short white shorts and long black boots.

I applied a Mac nude colored lipstick to my lips. Than a strong amount of foundation to hide my ugly pores and scar. Applying the blush and highlighter after and attempted to tease my eyebrows, with a satisfied look I walked out of the closet and saw my mother was gone.

I happily grabbed my blow dryer and did my hair and curled it at the end. Smiling with satisfaction I actually looked... Perfect.

I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture. I had a Twitter. However I made sure to block Demi so she wouldn't be able to see.

I posted the selfie and snapped a pic.. Writing the caption with

'If you need me, tell me than you bloody bitch! Not looking forward to meeting you again,'