Chapter 2 [Demi Bloody Lovato]

Desiree's P.O.V

I walked down the hall. I say my mother in Mason's room. Trying to convince him to come down stairs willingly today with screaming and yelling.

I sighed and walked into the room. Mason stood there with his messed up Mohawk and still wearing his Jammie's.

As soon as he saw me he glared at our mother and jumped off the bed and ran to my arms. He hopped and I picked him up balancing his lightweight body on my slim one.

Smiling, he smuggled into the crook of my neck. I rest my chin on top of his head.

My mum threw her hands up in defeat. "Mason I've known you for three years, why the hell haven't you've warmed up to me yet?!" She cries.

"Mum, calm down.. Your scaring him!" I hiss as Mason quiver and whimpered even more.

"Fine whatever," she mumbled and stomped out of the room.

Rolling my eyes I walked to the bed and placed Mason down. However he whimpered and singled to be picked up again.

I sighed and shook my head no. "Come on Monkey, we need to pick out an outfit," I said. I walked to his closet looking threw his clothes.

He followed closed behind me. I smiled looked through everything finding a nice button down shirt and cute blue shorts with all black Jordan's.

Showing him my choice I smiled. He frowned at me and crossed his arms. He than unfolded them and stuck out his arm to feel the texture.

He huffed and crossed his arms again, "too scratchy.." He complained.

I sighed. "Mason stop being bloody difficult or you can go down in your Jammie's.." I said throwing the outfit on his bed.

I choose another pair of clothing. A black smooth shirt that said 'Monkey,' in simple white, black pants and white Jordan's.

Sticking out his hand to feel the texture he huffed, crossed his arms, and shook his head. "Too rough," he said.

I groaned in defeat. How the hell was this silky shirt rough?

"Fine Mason! I don't really care. Do whatever you bloody want! Your sure a hell of a brat with clothes!" I moaned and threw the clothes on the floor.

I left and the room without a care. I don't know why Mason was being so god damn difficult to textures.

Sighing I huffed downstairs. I slung myself in my seat at the table.

It was Nan at the left head. Dallas to the left of her and Mason to the right. I sat next to Mason and Maddie sat next to Dallas and granddad sat at the opposite head from Nan.

Plopping down in my seat, Nan slide me a plate of food. It was white rice with running eggs. I normally wasn't a morning person. And no, I don't have a eating disorder, I eat. Trust me.

It's just that sometimes it's too early to eat. But everyone knew to bribe me with white rice and running eggs.

I quickly dug in when Mason came downstairs still wearing his pjs. "Mason," I called over.

He spotted me and his small smile fell. His eyes watered and his lip quivered. "Mason, go put your damn clothes on. I'm not going to ask you again," I stated strictly.

He let his tears drip, standing in place, "There too itchy.." he mumbled.

"Desiree don't yell at Mason," my mum said popping her head into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and stared at my food.

I heard my mum grumble as she bend to pick up Mason. "Keep rolling your eyes and maybe you'll find a brain back there," she commented.

I slammed my spoon down, "Meany!" I yelled flipping my head in her direction.

She only tuck out her tongue and sat down with Mason glued to her lap.

I ate again. "Desiree," I heard grandad call as he cleared his voice.

Looking up I noticed everyone at the table. Seated and everyone's eyes were focused on me. "What?" I spat out angrily.

"Desiree, when Demi gets here, you have to be nice. She's not the same Demi anymore.." My mother stated. Nan nodding in agreement.

I scoffed, "Please, Demi can go bloody screw herself," I stared crossing my arms and standing up.

"Desiree watch your language!" My mother screeched pressing masons to her body and covering his other free ear.

"Please, cry me a damn river. He heard me before. It's nothing new. You should here what I say to him behind the doors!" I yelled.

Than I continued, "Demi did that to him! He developed social anxiety because of Demi! It was her fault!" I screeched.

I turned on my heel ready to leave the room. But that's when I froze. Cause she was standing there, tears swelled in her eyes.

I crossed my arms and pressed my lips to a thin line, "Well if it isn't Demi Bloody Lovato," I spat out angrily.

A/N

Ok guys. I know you guys don't want Desiree and Mason to be mad at Demi.

But Desiree holds a lot of anger towards Demi, however maybe I'll make Mason warm up to her sooner!! :]

Thanks sooo much!!