Be true to you!

Once there was a cucomber named bobbete (stupid wanna be pickle!!) He was  jelous of how salty pickles were. Now his best friend steeeeeeeeeeeve the muffen (stupid wanna be cupcake!!!) was strange. he was secretly jelous of cupcake's sprinkles. Poor steeeeeeeeeve knew he never had what it takes to ba a cupcake:(. his biggest dream was to be in a bakery storefront window. Maaaaaan. Now twistey the straight pretzel had a simmalar problem... he never lived up to his parents expectations... sooo straight sooo not a twistey pretzal; which was what his parents wanted. now up in titsey winkey land up in the stars jimmey the dinasor-llama saw there trouble..... they looked sooo sad! so one day jimmey the dinosar-llama desended from his far away land! to help with there problems. He brought his sugar plum fairey dust... but if that didnt work he had a tazer in his boot. so he sprikeled his plum fairy dust allll over the land and changed the wanna be's. now the cucumber was a pickle, the muffin was a cupcake (with extra sprinkles), and the straight pretzal was now twisstey:). yay. they injoyed that for a while but then realized that they were happy with what they used to be so jimmey turned them back... the end.

ps... i tryed soo hard wrighting this. it really came from the heart, the copation showes in the story;) lol sorry for the spelling mistakes! heeheehee

post a comment love yo'll :D