Sims based on Media 4

This group I created twice, and plan to create again. The group is Scooby Doo. I wanted to create a supernatural town, and I didn't want to leave these guys out. I was further along with them the second time I created them, so that will have more details.

The first time I created them the gang, consisting of Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Scooby, and Fred lived in a single floor house. I was trying to get Daphne and Fred together, and left Shaggy and Velma to themselves. Shaggy was training Scooby, so Scooby could get a job. Anyway, Daphne became friends with a Vampire, and during a party he kept trying to turn her into a Vampire, which she kept rejecting. Embarrassed, the Vampire eventually slunk away.

The second time I created the gang, I had them leaving in a two-story house. I worked on getting Daphne and Fred together, and Velma and Shaggy together. My goal was to get any of their kids they would have together, so that everyone could be in-laws. The gang had Scooby, and they later adopted another dog. Eventually, Velma and Shaggy got together and had a son, and Daphne and Fred got together and had a daughter. The children ended up dating, and I would've gotten my pairing between the two if it wasn't for my computer battery, and my memory card too.