Prologue

Authors note: this is my first ever book so be nice please. I know there will be a lot of mistakes just bare with me. This will be the prologue so introductions will be first chapter. Have fun reading!
________________________________
Mika's P.O.V
Running. Snow. Blood. "NO!!!" Blackness.
Ahhhhhh! Screamed bloody murder from my mouth. I've had this dream for two months now and I still can't shake it. Every morning I wake up screaming and a pool of sweat under my body.
Today is the day. Two months earlier I was notified of my father, Rinatorou's  engagement to Asahina Miwa. This is where my life would change for good or bad I don't know. 13 new siblings were to determine my fate.
I dropped my lazy carcass out of bed and finished packing the last of my things in the few empty boxes I had laying around. I grabbed a navy blue shirt, a pair of black jeans, and my black hoodie and headed to the nearly empty bathroom and got dressed. Since I rarely use make up I decided to just skip it today and move to my hair. I grabbed my brush and combed through the various knots created through out the night. Finally finished I looked at my long pure white hair contemplating what I should do with it. Deciding on a hair style I grabbed two hair ties and threw my hair into a messy bun. Finally finished I headed out of the now empty house and started towards my new home.
~~~~
Unknown P.O.V-
"Its almost time"
" your right her awakening is nearing "
" we need to prepare right away"
________________________________
Hello minna!!!! Sorry if the grammar isn't perfect I'm just starting and this all new to me.  Feel free to add in ideas of what should happen in the next chapter. Hope you have fun with reading my future writing!