Ch 1

Name: Mika
Age: 16
Description: long white hair, bright emerald eyes, tall, slim, shy
Hobbies: violin, trombone, piano, dance, singing
Likes: doing her best at something
Dislikes: mean people and arrogant people
(A/N you already know the brothers, if not then it might be best if you watched the show first. Just a tip)
_____________________________
Mika's P.O.V
Walking down the street I had my earbuds in listening to "smooth criminal" a violin cover by some unknown artist. (Go to top and listen to it its good)I was fingering along on my "imaginary" violin when I noticed to men, different ages, standing at the gate of a very huge condo with my moving truck. Not wanting to be rude I took one of my earbuds out forced my self not to finger along. As I walked up to the 2 men.
" hello I'm Hinata Mika, is this the Asahina residence?"
" why yes it is. I'm Masaomi and this is wateru"
" onee chan! Onee chan!"
I looked down to see small child. Still not wanting to be rude I did something I rarely did.
" hey do want to hear something!"
"Yeah! Yeah!"
" ok here put this in your ear"
As the little boy put the earbud in his ear his face came to life with excitement
when the song was done I whispered in his ear a little secret not to tell anyone.
Masaomi's P.O.V
I became very curious as to what Mika told Wateru but he wouldn't tell me apparently it was a secret. As we told Mika where to find her room she left listening to her music.
Mika's P.O.V
Walking in I was flabbergasted at the sight. Everything looked very expensive as I was about to start walking again someone came from behind me and not knowing what was gonna happen I darted out of the way unsure of  what just happened. I did not like being touched, especially by strangers.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you fall" I just simply stated and held my hand out for white haired man with velvet purple eyes.  He grabbed my hand stood up then pulled me in to a very tight hug.
" you are so cute! This is my welcome hug."
Trying to get away from the thing I hated very much... hugs. He didn't let go so I squeaked out as best as I could.
" your choking me"
All of a sudden a blackish plum haired man punched the man in the head releasing me from his grip.
" Tsubaki! You bastard you don't try and kill our new step sister on her first day!"
" Azusa!!! But she's so cute!"
Scared of what was gonna happen next I quietly left the two and their bickering.  Walking down the hallway I finally figured out the room I was in. Opening the door my eyes grew huge with sparkles in my eyes. The room had a queen size mattress, bathroom suite, walk-in closet, and best of all a grand piano.  I couldn't believe my eyes. I had been saving up to get a piano for a while now. Setting down every thing I ran to the piano, my fingers excited to try out the shiny black and white keys.
________________________________
So that's ch 2 for ya. In the next chapter you'll hear the piece she plays so yeah!