1.Meeting

3rd Person:
(Y/N) was walking with her little brother, Thomas, in her favorite park. They just moved to Tokyo, Japan again. (Y/N) wasn't happy about moving to her home town. All she wanted was to dance in the most amazing dance school in america. But instead her parents made her move back to Tokyo. She sighed as she walks with her brother.

"(Y/N) can we get some ice cream?" Thomas asks her making her look at him and smile. She walked over to the ice cream stand asking for one chocolate ice cream. The ice cream man gave her one and she paid for it. She hand it to her brother and smile. He takes the ice ceam and begins to eat it. (Y/N) then sighs as soon as your brother ran off with his ice cream. She quickly runs after him and hug him, so he can't run away again. She picked him up and began to carry him home. But when she was walking home some strange man floating in the air appeared. He does something weird and turned her brother into a crazy monster. She quickly drop her brother/monster and began to walk away backwards. Then the monster/her brother picked her up and threw her. She was waiting to hit something but she didn't feel like she hit anything. She looks up to see a man wearing a mask and a tuxedo. She looked at him weirdly but then smile. He smiles back and puts her down. He tells her not to move and she nods.

Second Person POV:
You stay still worrying about your brother and about the guy that saved you. After you didn't hear more noises, you look behind the tree and there your brother was. He was perfectly normal again. You run over to him and hugged him. You saw the guy in the mask and smile. He smiles again and walks over to you. He hands you a rose and then leaves making you smile when you smell the rose. Your brother looked at you weirdly and you smile at your little bro. He sighs and grabs your hand and you both begin to walk home.