30.Alive

First Person POV:

I slowly begin to open my eyes and look around. 'Where am I?' I thought as I continued to look around the room. I then hear footsteps and I snap my head towards the door. But when I looked at the door, I saw the person that did this to me. I watch Usagi walk over to me. She put a hand on my forehead making me super confused.

"Princess (Y/N), I am so sorry that you went through that terrible thing. My name is Usagi Tsukino. And I am the real Usagi. The person that hurt you was part of the Negaverse(Dark Kingdom). I am telling you the truth." She said making me frown.

"Why are you lying? You were the one that did this to me. So why should I believe you? Give three good reasons." I say pissed off.

Usagi looked at me shocked but then sighed. After a few minutes of silence, Usagi begins to laugh. I look at her like she was crazy before I saw Mamoru walking in. I smile at him. But then frown as I watch him walk up beside Usagi. 'How could he take her side?' I thought as I look at him near her.

"(Y/N), she is telling the truth." Mamoru said.

"How? She literally had hit me with a rock before kidnapping me, then held me hostage before she had cut me up and shot me seven times. So tell me how she is telling the truth Mamoru?" I say glaring at him.

Usagi sighed and looked at Mamoru with a frown. That's when four scouts ran into the room in their normal school outfits. Ami looked at me and smiled. She ran over to me and gave me hug. The other girls then came to hug me as soon as Ami let go of me. I smile and then frown. Makoto then pulled out her cellphone and began to show me this video making me super confused. I then begin to watch the video and then I see two Usagi's and then one of the Usagi's turn into someone from the Negaverse/Dark Kingdom. I frown and then look at Usagi.

"Sorry for doubting you, Usagi. But why would they do that? Just curious." I say causing them all to shrug. "Ok then. Sorry again for everything Usagi. Can we be friends?"

Usagi smiled and nodded. I am glad to have a new friend; I am also glad to know the truth; And I am super glad to still be alive. Everyone soon leaves, leaving me to sleep. I know they will always be my friends.